Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment!

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Your saying it's illegal for a store to post a gunbuster on the door, what state is this? Please fill in your profile.
    Again, what state do you live in, depending on where you carry your interpretation on the law may get you into a lot of trouble. Much easier to just see what the carry law in your state actually is.
    I searched his posts and it looks like he lives in (Northern, GA).

Psyk00diver

Moving out of state question?

It looks like i may be moving out of Northern GA, for a job. I have a vaild GA CCW permit, will it still be vaild in the state i move to? The other state recinizes the Ga permit, but i will no longer be a resident of GA, so does my permit become revoked?

thank you for any help in answering this question.
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/georg...tml#post195318

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

BC1, S&WM&P40 is correct i live in N.GA, and it looks like you took key statments out of content. but you are correct in the intepertation part. To me it looks like Jared's is not fallowing its own corparte policy of fallowing stat law! so they would be in the wrong. But you like I have the rights to our opinions. BY the way i did not fill in where i am now beuase i'm looking at moving soon, and will fill that in after the move.

Also about what you have stated about the 1st Adm. I wish you were right, cause the WBC would not have been at a close friends furnial with their BS. So please tell me how I could leagelly go go after them for what they did? Once again S&WM&P 40 was right in his responce to you statment.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk00diver View Post
    BC1, S&WM&P40 is correct i live in N.GA, and it looks like you took key statments out of content. but you are correct in the intepertation part. To me it looks like Jared's is not fallowing its own corparte policy of fallowing stat law! so they would be in the wrong. But you like I have the rights to our opinions. BY the way i did not fill in where i am now beuase i'm looking at moving soon, and will fill that in after the move.

Also about what you have stated about the 1st Adm. I wish you were right, cause the WBC would not have been at a close friends furnial with their BS. So please tell me how I could leagelly go go after them for what they did? Once again S&WM&P 40 was right in his responce to you statment.

Again I will ask, what are you basing that off of?? I have spoken to Jared's already and they clearly state that their company policy for firearms is to ban them all together in their stores. That's what they stated their said policy on firearms is. So what are you basing your statements off of??

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Ways around that. For one you stay on the public sidewalk at their main entrance. Keep moving, do not stand in on place or they will try and claim your blocking the flow of sidewalk traffic. Among otherways, as they say "there is more then one way to sitck it to the man."
    Just curious. How do you shop from the sidewalk? Who is "the man?" Is this some secret club? Where can I join. ;-)
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Remember when the judge had Larry Flynt's mouth duct-taped in court because he wouldn't be quiet? Where was his first amendment right on that day? It's too bad they can't duct-tape the code-pink wackos for protesting at our soldiers' funerals.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

S&WM&P40, that is what i was told when i called Corporates toll free number, but if you called them to and got a different answer then may be the operators have been told to tell the caller what they think they want to hear to get them off the phone.
    Maybe they have been getting allot of calls on this policy and they are just trying to clear the lines as fast as possible?

S&WM&P40, that is what i was told when i called Corporates toll free number, but if you called them to and got a different answer then may be the operators have been told to tell the caller what they think they want to hear to get them off the phone.
    Maybe they have been getting allot of calls on this policy and they are just trying to clear the lines as fast as possible?
    In either case their anti. If there was an incident no matter what the corp policy is...or supposedly is, it appears all locations share the same huge BS posting banning your weapon. Since the posting carries no weight of law in MOST states, it really doesn't matter. The only people affected are in the states where that posting is law. I'm in a state where that posting means nothing however Jared's has lost my business just the same. As far as banning in the parking lot. Not there call unless there a stand alone shop on there own land, which I've never seen a Jared's that way.

snatale42 i agree with you on they have lost my business also. Yes i have never seen them as a stand alone they are always in a multiplex or mall. so it is a mote point.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Just curious. How do you shop from the sidewalk? Who is "the man?" Is this some secret club? Where can I join. ;-)
    LOL, The man is the man everyone knows who the man is.

The phrase "the Man is keeping me down" is commonly used to describe oppression. The phrase "stick it to the Man" encourages resistance to authority, and essentially means "fight back" or "resist", either openly or via sabotage.[1]
    The Man" is a slang phrase that refers to the government, and other authority figures in general.
    You don't shop from the sidewalk, you boycott and keep others from shopping there(not by force,by the use of words and signs). You can stand at the entrance all day long and they can't touch you. As long as your moving and not standing still.

Not sure there is a "Club Man".

11. Quote Originally Posted by Psyk00diver View Post
    To me it looks like Jared's is not fallowing its own corparte policy of fallowing stat law!
    Jared's DID follow state law. State law says they can ask a person to leave their property for just about any reason that they want to. That's what the state law is.

That's what bugs me about all this talk about this corporation or that corporation follows state law. So what? Their is no state in the United States with a law that says firearms MUST be allowed on private property. State law is that they can ask you leave because they don't like your hairstyle, or your gun.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast