Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    LOL, The man is the man everyone knows who the man is.

You don't shop from the sidewalk, you boycott and keep others from shopping there(not by force,by the use of words and signs). You can stand at the entrance all day long and they can't touch you. As long as your moving and not standing still.

Not sure there is a "Club Man".
    GOt it! Hey, I remember when Michelle Obama was campaigning for her husband in South Carolina. In her speech she said "Barack Obama is Everyman who has ever been put down by The Man." Now I get it. I think white people were "the man."Holy Schmolly, how racist of her.

GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    GOt it! Hey, I remember when Michelle Obama was campaigning for her husband in South Carolina. In her speech she said "Barack Obama is Everyman who has ever been put down by The Man." Now I get it. I think white people were "the man."
    Holy Schmolly, how racist of her.
    LOL,just a little.

I don't think in 2012 he will have the HUGE outpouring of support he had last time.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Jared's DID follow state law.
    State law says they can ask a person to leave their property for just about any reason that they want to. That's what the state law is.
    That's what bugs me about all this talk about this corporation or that corporation follows state law. So what? Their is no state in the United States with a law that says firearms MUST be allowed on private property. State law is that they can ask you leave because they don't like your hairstyle, or your gun.
    In that aspect your right, THEY do follow state law. But some companies have such policy's that say the same thing. Only their "We follow state/local/Fed law" means they openly welcome customers who CC/OC. That is what it sounded like "Driver" was trying to say.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

S&WM&P40 you hit the nail on the head. You understood what I was saying. here you can't carry onto a gov. local, nuke power plant, school of anykind, ect. Not a mall, or private store.

This has gone 5 pages with some good points to it ,but it comes down to two things ! The people that don't have a sack leave you toy in the car ! For the ones that do have a sack stay out of there stores and anyother store that has this Commie policy ! There are plenty of sacked people like me out there to hurt these companys so lets all get together and play (stay away) and let it be none !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy bird View Post
    This has gone 5 pages with some good points to it ,but it comes down to two things ! The people that don't have a sack leave you toy in the car ! For the ones that do have a sack stay out of there stores and anyother store that has this Commie policy ! There are plenty of sacked people like me out there to hurt these companys so lets all get together and play (stay away) and let it be none !!!!!
    Now this is what I wanted to read! Thanks Crazy Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy bird View Post
    I am new to this forum, and have my CC once again (didn't have it for a while, but feel the need again). I agree that, especially for a jewelry store, allowing legal CC carriers into the store is good for business. Not allowing, will only mean I would not shop there either.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    You're forgetting one key point... it's not a publlc store. It is a private corporation owned by it's shareholders who are entitled to set a policy of "no guns." They're not eliminating your second amendment rights, they're just telling you to exercise them elsewhere. The same holds for first amendment rights. You think you have them? Try going down to the local mall, getting up on your soapbox and speaking out against the lack of constitutional rights (or any other topic). Security will request you stop, after which they will call the police. If you still refuse to stop you'll be arrested for criminal trespass. Now when you get to court, try to continue your tirade against the Obama aministration. You'll be warned once or twice an then charged with criminal contempt of court or obstruction of governmental administration. That's just the way it is. You have no first or second amendment rights on another persons private property.

Anyone remeber they duct-taped Larry Flynt's mouth in court to keep him quiet?

You are correct, why I won't shop at Jared. There are many store owners in NH who don't care especially if you cc. I always cc and everywhere except schools, court houses and federal buildings.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    You're forgetting one key point... it's not a publlc store. It is a private corporation owned by it's shareholders who are entitled to set a policy of "no guns."
    I'll bet you corporate management never consulted the shareholders about allowing guns or not.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

And I'll bet that you won't see a new line of platinum plated CCW Badges being sold at Jared's?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast