Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment!

Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment!

Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment!-jareds.jpg

In NH of all places!!!

gee, imagine that, a jewelery store owner who doesn't want people he doesn't don't know carrying firearms into the store.

If you have a pistol/revolver license, carry concealed. I don't see the point in driving out of the way to find another jewelry store with gas prices approaching $4/gallon. As long as you can keep your gun well concealed, what would you be accomplishing by not going there? Sure they wouldn't be getting your money, but (again, I bring up the high price of gas) the only person you'd be punishing with this boycott is yourself. Maybe you feel that the extra gas is worth it, but I don't. Just keep it concealed and I can guarantee they'll be happy to take your money.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    gee, imagine that, a jewelery store owner who doesn't want people he doesn't don't know carrying firearms into the store.
    I'm starting to wonder if your an anti plant!, In almost every case of discriminating businesses, your on the side of the business. We all know that a business has the right to discriminate against us, Thats not whats being debated. You'd ASSUME most pro gun people would not like that, as we also have rights. I think we can all agree that baning guns while visiting someone in jail makes sense but aside from those types of situations...c'mon. Especially in a state with the official motto Live free or Die! I think you just like replying to threads with sarcastic remarks typically siding with the Anti so you can argue with people.

I'm a business owner and a gun owner. I don't want people I don't know carrying their weapons on my property.

I don't have much practical control over that because in NYS all have to carry concealed. So I usually don't know whether or not someone is armed.

But if I become aware that someone is carrying on my property without my permission I will have a polite but stern conversation with them.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I'm a business owner and a gun owner. I don't want people I don't know carrying their weapons on my property.

I don't have much practical control over that because in NYS all have to carry concealed. So I usually don't know whether or not someone is armed.

But if I become aware that someone is carrying on my property without my permission I will have a polite but stern conversation with them.
    Does this discrimination only fall to law abiding citizens? Do you also ask LEO who are carrying to leave? Or return to the patrol car and disarm then come back? Or does a badge make everything ok? Save your breath as I really do not care to hear your excuses as to why you allow one group and disallow another.

Am I to also understand that because you so choose to strip citizens rights to self preservation, when someone chooses to step foot in your store you take it upon yourself to ensure their safety 100% of the time?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acftmechus View Post
    Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment!-jareds.jpg

In NH of all places!!!
    It really has no affect at all. The sign does not carry any weight of law. If you choose to carry even after seeing the sign all they could do is ask you to leave. If you returned after being asked to leave and or refused to leave when asked. They could call the police and have you trespassed from the store. They really have no control over the parking lot(what you do in your car). Remove the firearm and leave it in the car(the sign says you cant even have it in the parking lot). I'll be calling the main office tomorrow and digging up the policy, I'll also call the Concord store and ask about it. I'll inform them they have lost a customer for life.

I called them today and spoke to some chap who sounded like he was from the UK. He stated it's a company wide policy because of the business they are in.

I then stated how it's funny that a BANK will allow law abiding citizens to exercise their second Amendment rights, while your company will not. He had no reply to that!

He said 'They do not claim the sign carries any weight of law,if you carried into the store they would call the police and have them ask you to leave".

He said you can leave it in your car, but the parking lot is their property as well.

Overall the most anti store I have run into in a while, I'll never be returning to any of their stores and I'll do everything in my power to steer others away to.

Feel free to call and flood their call center with calls (1-800-527-8229) press 1 for English and then press 6.

Thank you for the info from what they said. Not that I buy much jewlery but will sterr my friends away from them.

nogods is a perenial devil's advocate. You need to read his posts with a grain of salt.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast