Citibank on the naughty list... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Citibank on the naughty list...

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Thank God that everytime I get this junk snail mail it goes straight in the shredder...I guess I will keep one and send them back with a note to stop sending me their adverts because I DO NOT and WILL NOT condon a bank that is unfriendly to gun owners/users. Thank you for the heads up about this bank. The more people who knows this, the more business they will not have...
    Use one of their pre-adressed, prepaid postage envelopes. Don't waste a stamp on them.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Thank God that everytime I get this junk snail mail it goes straight in the shredder...I guess I will keep one and send them back with a note to stop sending me their adverts because I DO NOT and WILL NOT condon a bank that is unfriendly to gun owners/users. Thank you for the heads up about this bank. The more people who knows this, the more business they will not have...
    Don't shred the return envelope, seal it and drop in the mail everytime. They will have to pay the postage. At least it will cost them some money if everyone does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus2006 View Post
    Don't shred the return envelope, seal it and drop in the mail everytime. They will have to pay the postage. At least it will cost them some money if everyone does it.
    First tape it to a brick.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    First tape it to a brick.
    Doesn't work, the prepaid postage is only up to a certain amount. The post office will refuse to deliver anything heavier than that.

Wow! Normally my philosophy is to just ignore gunbuster signs (because most aren't enforced anyway) but not letting people use their credit cards for gun purchases? That would definitely be a dealbreaker for me.

7. Good find...thanks for the heads up....keep them coming.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12