Chuck e Cheese and Peter Piper

Thread: Chuck e Cheese and Peter Piper

1. Chuck e Cheese and Peter Piper

I hope they all feel good about all the gun wielding maniacs that saw the no firearms allowed sign, said aw shucks, and turned tail and left.

Don't go to either if these places because they endorse a helpless clientele unable to protect their kids.

Although I don't go to either place....I'm in a state where the sign carries no legal weight. Concealed means concealed.

Is Peter Piper the pal that picked a peck of pickled peppers?

5. Chuck E Cheese in Denton, Tx has a legit 3006 posting. Got caught going to a grandchilds birthday party and had to go back to the car. Told the family I would not be going back. I agree with their right to post the sign but I have a right to go somewhere else with my 5 grandkids.

Good call, had same issue, they will no longer receive my business.

JSDinTexas Guest
    I don't have kids so don't go to these, but from the stories I've read about fights between parents in these places they sound like a place where I'd definently want to carry.

Chuck e cheese whacked me in the head during one of his performances.
    I may go back and put a hole in old chucky

Jus joking

When my son was three he was playing in the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese and he found a 9mm bullet. This was in NJ, where no one is allowed guns. I brought it to the managements attention and they just said "thank you for turning it in".

11. Quote Originally Posted by Berta:240859
    When my son was three he was playing in the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese and he found a 9mm bullet. This was in NJ, where no one is allowed guns. I brought it to the managements attention and they just said "thank you for turning it in".
    Manager probably dropped it. Piss poor gun control ;)