No Guns Allowed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Guns Allowed!

1. Those signs are idiotic, anyone who owns a business and doesn't allow a Legal CC person with weapon in their store is a frustrated Liberal. I would feel better having a lot more friendly GUNS around me.

Just so that you know...By many court cases the Government, ie. local Police Force, does not have an obligation to protect you and keep you safe!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

My gun and my business will go elsewhere.

Second Post: For those who do not wish to carry.

The two terriost arrested in Seattle in their own words NOTE their reasoning " not a lot of people carrying weapons, and we'd have an advantage

FBI officials said Abdul-Latif "wanted to die as a martyr in the attack."

After further Internet research, the men later decided on MEPS as a target because it was a place where people who "wanted to go to Iraq and Afghanistan" would be, and most of the people there would be unarmed.

"It's a confined space, not a lot of people carrying weapons, and we'd have an advantage," Abdul-Latif said in a recording.

thanks for the input, friends! I am very cynical on this topic and will be forming a letter to my state officials to see if any of them would help enact legislation to allow valid HCP holders to enter.

The ultimate answer is You.

If you feel you are concealing properly and nobody is going to notice, and you take the risk of entering...it is your decision.
    If you feel you need to go back to your car and disarm yourself..then it is also your decision.
    If you feel like going to another place that is gun friendly then it is also your decision.

The best thing to do is to go and check your local, state and federal laws and see if it is a valid sign that can stop you from carrying....but again that is your decision.

Johnmed3

you are correct on the posting of a 30.06 in Texas also the circle 51% will stop a CHL holder from entering the maked place.

If your CC who's going to know. don't wave it around in the store and you'll be fine.
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

As I Always said in the past, Out of sight, out of mind
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Quote Originally Posted by dojoman View Post
    I dont know but my money, like my firearm....they go elsewhere
    Yep! Take a walk with your wallet.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

If the sign is NOT a state or federal sign I ignore it. If it IS a state or federal sign ... I may ignore that too, unless they have metal detectors. Piss on the signs, I got more important things to think about.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast