No Guns Allowed! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No Guns Allowed!

Also, we must remeber that some businesses have to have the gun buster signs for insurance.reasons. Im not saying you should shop at those places, you need to know where to place the blame.

If it's not a federal building, I go in anyway. I'm perfectly concealed and not worried about it.

I carry a gun not because of paranoia but because a cop is to heavy and there is not one in sight. Look around you anytime you are out and see how many cops are within 50' at any given time.

Maybe talk to the manager or whoever is in charge that day. Discreetly and quietly suggest they might consider using a different policy. Maybe this weapons policy would appeal to them? I have only seen this sign once so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images No Guns Allowed!-sign.jpg 
    Gun free zones are safe havens...........for criminals.
    Laws govern the lesser man, Morals govern the greater man.

6. Quote Originally Posted by agrippakc View Post
    Also, we must remeber that some businesses have to have the gun buster signs for insurance.reasons. Im not saying you should shop at those places, you need to know where to place the blame.
    I guess that might depend on where you live. Under Wisconsin law, a business cannot be sued for what happens due to a CCW holder defending themselves. My wife works for a very large insurance company and they are telling business owners to not post signs because by doing so you take on the liability of protecting people in your business.

7. I have talked and talked to Insurance Companies and can not find a one that states' "You have to post your property with no gun signs." Or one that states "you will save money if you post No Gun Signs."
    They have never seen this in any policy they have written or examined. I was told by more than one that a business would pay a higher premium if they kept a weapon on the property. One Carrier even told me that the Bar had a big sword hanging on the wall and they had to pay about $100 more a year because that was a weapon.

Businesses do this to take the heat off of themselves. Next time a business tells you this ask them who their carrier is. If they want to know why tell them you are going to check with them. I will bet they won't tell you who their carrier is or will then tell you the truth.

If your gun is well concealed then how would they know if you were armed anyway and if they find out then what would they do other than to ask you to leave so leave and never shop there again and inform the manager his sign just invites crime knowing no patron is armed plus tell everyone you know not to shop there because they are pro-criminal and anti-law abiding citizen
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    If your gun is well concealed then how would they know if you were armed anyway and if they find out then what would they do other than to ask you to leave
    That's the way it is here in Arizona. We pay no attention to signs because they're not enforceable by law.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234