GodFathers Pizza, Pizza Hut, United Health Care - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GodFathers Pizza, Pizza Hut, United Health Care

I know as a delivery driver for Dommino's it's against company policy to carry ANY form of weapon.
    I also know that as a non-felon it is my RIGHT to be able to defend myself and or co-workers from harm or death.
    My GM has said 'what she doesn't see, she can't enforce'.
    With the amount of food delivery personel out on America's roads, I personaly feel that many places should change their policy on their employees being able to protect themselves. If the BG isn't sure if "the pizza dude" is or isn't armed they Might 'think twice' about trying to rob him.
    Lifes too short to take seriously, besides, you'll never make it out alive.

3. Quote Originally Posted by sixguncowboy View Post
    You have to keep in mind that most chain restaurants are franchises and the franchise owner may pretty much do as he pleases.
    True...my local Pizza Hut has no such policy. It is the policy of the local owner, not Pizza Hut itself.

yea be careful deliver driving alot of criminals see them as opportunitys to rob them being they busy toting food and all and have money on them from all the deliveries
    i certainly wouldn't stop a delivery driver from carrying for his or her own protection
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12