Google is anti gun
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Google is anti gun

Google is anti gun

I just got this email this morning...

-> Content: At this time, Google policy does not permit the
    advertisement of websites that contain firearms and ammunition. This includes, but is not limited to: guns, pistols, rifles, BB guns, ammunition, blank ammunition, and gun parts and hardware such as clips, magazines, stocks, barrels, and grips. As noted in our advertising terms and conditions, Google may refuse any ads or terminate any of your ad campaigns at any time, for any reason.

Oh well, it's a private company, and they can do what they want as far as this is concerned.

4. And we get to choose who we advertise with, what search engines we use, etc. Knowledge is power.

That's exactly my point. They can choose to refuse my business and WE can choose to support those who support the 2nd ammendment.

6. Makes me want to get rid of my android phone and find a new email provider and search engine

7. Anti gun is anti me

Must not want by business, there are other search engines. So long Google. NRA should mention this to their members.

They have. This has been known for a long time.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety View Post
    Makes me want to get rid of my android phone and find a new email provider and search engine
    Unfortunately I think Apple (with the only other widely used smartphone option) is anti-gun too. So getting rid of an Android phone and not using an IPhone doesn't give many smartphone options.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

So I gues this means many of you are going to discontinue your use of Android smartphones?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast