List of all companies, organizations, people, and businesses that are anti-gun. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of all companies, organizations, people, and businesses that are anti-gun.

The OP's link does not seem to work. So as such, it does not help me. Could some one post a link that works?

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    That's a record for the most meaningless, mind-numbing string of BS buzzwords I have seen in a long time.

Congratulations on helping keep America stupid!

So you don't think the anti-gun lamestream media plays a big role in shaping the attitudes of companies and individuals? How ********** blind and ignorant are you? And you call me stupid. I assume you to be one of those progressive liberal a-holes because I apparently scraped a nerve there.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    The OP's link does not seem to work. So as such, it does not help me. Could some one post a link that works?
    I second the motion.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

5. How Many of Those Hypocrite A H Made A Living on the tube carrying a Gun

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    So you don't think the anti-gun lamestream media plays a big role in shaping the attitudes of companies and individuals? How ********** blind and ignorant are you? And you call me stupid. I assume you to be one of those progressive liberal a-holes because I apparently scraped a nerve there.
    What exactly is **********? Or is someone trying to get inapropriate language around the site's language filter, in violation of forum rules?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12