List of all companies, organizations, people, and businesses that are anti-gun.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of all companies, organizations, people, and businesses that are anti-gun.

Thumbs down List of all companies, organizations, people, and businesses that are anti-gun.

Here's the link that may help people
    (anti-gun people are also listed eventhough it irrelevant)

LIST of ANTI-GUN, COMPANIES & PEOPLE:

Hope this helps you!

I was wondering what these people would do if congress made it illeagle to do the things they do or like. If the news networks or newspapers weren't allowed say what they wanted, I think they would be screaming there little heads off? If actors wern't allowed to ply there trade, what would they say?

Just looked at the list that's alot of company's. And liberty media which owns the company I work for is on that list.

It's kinda scary how long that list is, when will they learn guns aren't bad

Haven't had a problem w/starbucks. CBS is on the list and their best shows include the use of guns!~~

It's unfortunate that so many would cast away what so many fought to protect. As for our actor friends on the list, I find their position on any issue irrelevant. They are merely people playing other people.

Let us always be ready to respond to those who are anti-gun. Let us read and study about our nation's Founding (places like:: On the Second Amendment - Alexander's Essays - PatriotPost.US ). The "dumbing down" of America has been very effective.
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.

I believe this is mostly due in part to the commie progressive liberal controlled and biased lamestream media

I live in SW Pennsylvania and I can't recall ever having entered an establishment (except some state and federal buildings) while carrying my weapon and seeing any signs indicating "no guns allowed" but if I were I would try to educate the owner as to why the posting of that sign is a bad idea and actually could invite the non-law abiding thug not to mention the possible loss of business by those that do carry legally

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10:240112
    I believe this is mostly due in part to the commie progressive liberal controlled and biased lamestream media
    That's a record for the most meaningless, mind-numbing string of BS buzzwords I have seen in a long time.

Congratulations on helping keep America stupid!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast