Walgreen's Pharmacist fired for defending himself and coworkers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walgreen's Pharmacist fired for defending himself and coworkers

1. To me, there is a big difference between "not fighting back"/"not escalating", and "shooting back after a criminal has pulled the trigger at you." The instant that criminal pulled the trigger, all companies policies are off. I don't care if they have a "don't shoot" policy, I wouldn't hesitate, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    To me, there is a big difference between "not fighting back"/"not escalating", and "shooting back after a criminal has pulled the trigger at you." The instant that criminal pulled the trigger, all companies policies are off. I don't care if they have a "don't shoot" policy, I wouldn't hesitate, either.
    Big plus one on that.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Big plus one on that.
    I second that comment!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrose View Post
    wow. CVS will be my business now.
    Yup. It's a good thing CVS's are popping up around where I live like weeds.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Don't be so fast to jump to CVS as they have the same policy! If history serves correct they have terminated managers for similar issue.
    CVS manager terminated for firing at robber [Archive] - Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com

Oh and don't forget how they killed a person for shoplifting toothpaste.

CVS Manager Reportedly Kills Shoplifter Over Toothpaste - Crime in the News - FindLaw Blotter

Boycott Walgreen's

Be Advised this is a NATIONAL WALGREEN'S POLICY, just like that of Pizza Hut and Godfathers's Pizza Under "Herman Cain"

Personally, WALGREEN's is now on my personal boycott list... with the rest of those business that prefer their employees remain defenseless...

I encourage others to do the same and to contact Walgreen's and their CEO
    Start here:
    Customer service | Contact Us | Walgreens.com
    AND Here:
    toll-free at 1-877-250-5823

Tell them to give the Pharmacist his job back, with a bonus and a public, televised apology...

As I have stated many times, IMHO LIFE trumps property and business rights...

How have we let it come to pass that we have less of a right to defend our lives, and that of our friends family and neighbors; when we are at work or are patronizing a particular place of business?

Have we not yet learned the EPIC FAILURE OF SO-CALLED GUN-FREE-ZONES?

The Second Amendment does not state "Shall Not Be Infringed" ... Except...
    IF your zip-code is X, your standing or sitting at Y, OR the type or class of weapon you desire to carry is Z...
    OR if you wish to carry said weapon openly or concealed...
    OR if you have passed whatever legislation was passed this week by the federal, state or other municipality to allow you to actually exercise your fundamental, per-existing right protected by the Second Amendment; to protect yourself, your friends, family, neighbors, etc., from all enemies foreign and domestic using equal or greater force than may be brought against you...

Please keep that in mind when you are doing your due diligence research of all political candidates and incumbents actual records vs. their rhetoric and media spin...

That goes double for business that you patronize and those you choose to boycott based on the result of said due diligence research...

Sooner or later we are going to get these folks attention and hit em where it hurts their wallets!

No Rinos, No Liberals, NoBama 2012

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by slag_it! View Post
    I second that comment!
    10-4, So that makes it a big plus two, because a plus one times two equals two.

Walgreen's issued a corporate response indicating that their employees are trained to comply with the demands of a robber. How do you "comply" when a robber jumps over a counter and starts shooting at you? I'd like to see how the corporate morons would comply in the same situation.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    10-4, So that makes it a big plus two, because a plus one times two equals two.
    Yeah, but slag_it! slept at a Holiday Inn Express the night before so I think That has an exponential effect.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast