Costco has a no firearms policy! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Costco has a no firearms policy!

So did the guy Metro shot in that Costco
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
    willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    I haven't noticed the required sign outside the Costco here in Henderson, Nv. Perhaps I just missed it.

Nonetheless, I carry concealed in Costco all the time.
    So did the guy Metro shot at that Costco
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
    willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Quote Originally Posted by nikkisamantha1 View Post
    Don't shop at ace hardware in North Royalton. Seen the sign there.
    The Ace Hardware in the town where I work sells gun, ammo, targets, all kinds of shooting supplies. The COSTCO in the town where I live has no gunbuster signs and I conceal carry there all the time with no issues. Something about concealed seems to make that easier than open carry, although I open carry most other places - like the Ace Hardware I mentioned :-).
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

I always have carried in costco and there are no signs here in SC must be a local thing.

My letter will be going out tomorrow. I will be sure to post any reply I get from Costco corporate.

Oopsy doodles. I think I walked in there armed the other day.

I live in colorado and rocky mountain gun owners has educated some store managers and they have changed there policies and taken down there signs in several stores

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, food for thought here. I can either continue CCW there or stay out and spend my money elsewhere... It's my choice either way, not Costco's.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Here in Vermont our Cosco hasn't really done anything about it. I have been there several times Open carry. No one said anything to me.

11. I went to the Costco at approx. 83rd and Bell (Peoria?) and they DO have the no guns sign up.... Sam's is VERY close....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast