AMC Theatres - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMC Theatres

I spent Monday afternoon at an AMC theatre watching Dark Knight Rises. Wheelgun carried IWB small of the back, one speedloader in my pocket. Only gun shots heard were on screen. No signs of any kind anywhere, even on the cinema's web page. No one made any indication that they noticed it, or if they noticed, cared. There were only about 40-50 people there in a theatre that seated 250+. I think that owes to the fact that it was a Monday afternoon.

BTW, movie rawked!
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

3. Can you say Netflix?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by jdcasselljr View Post
    Can you say Netflix?
    Yes I can and I can also say Blockbuster Video too!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

My middle son in my photo western with 45 pointing was in the Batman movie as concrete truck driver blocking traffic, small part, lives in Commie CA but is hunter and firm supporter of 2nd Amendment.

My friend and I are going to see Batman this afternoon with the kids. There is no law or policy gainst carrying a gun at the theater so we'll both be heavy.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

If you're carrying a gun and someone breaks into your car, there isn't really much you can do about it unless that person also has a gun.

As Ive said before I REFUSE to be searched to enter a movie. As far a critics saying I should be more accomodating for safety reasons my response is "the Bible says to turn the other cheek, not bend over and spread them".

Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    As Ive said before I REFUSE to be searched to enter a movie. As far a critics saying I should be more accomodating for safety reasons my response is "the Bible says to turn the other cheek, not bend over and spread them".
    LOL 1 2 3 4 5
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

10. If they have a sign, regardless of whether it carries the weight of law or not, just don't go.

Once more, you're violating the rights of the property owner to satisfy your own 'desire' to see a movie. The sign alone may not carry force of law in your state, but it does convey the intentions of the property owners/managers that they do not wish you to carry there. If you know that and choose to ignore it, you are a hypocrite, no-one is forcing you to go to a movie theater, and why do you want to give your money to a business that does not support the rights of their patrons? Instead choose another theater or wait for it to come out on video.

No guns, no money, that's a much better policy.

11. No problem. I never seen a sign, and if its posted its definitely not in plain sight. No one is asking or searching. If your concealed, I wouldn't be worried.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12