AMC Theatres
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMC Theatres

AMC Theatres

You may have heard about the tragic shooting the morning of the 20th. I found a request someone else submitted to AMC to consider changing thier policy on guns. This is a link to the page. https://getsatisfaction.com/amc_thea...ange_in_policy please follow this link to sign the report as if it were a petition. You can do so by signing with popular social media logins or by creating an account from this page. Currently AMC plans on improving Their security measures, but we all know how dumb that is, and can figure out that it will raise movie ticket prices. So again please check it out.
    I'm not paranoid, I'm aware of the world. Gunophobes are Paranoid!

3. That settles it... ALL movies should be banned, because they get people killed!! AL, Jesse!! Where are you?! Help us right this injustice!!

I'd sign the petition to remove the gun ban, but not to allow only ccw holders to carry, because many people do not need a permit to carry...unless off course you feel they should not carry either in an amc theatre.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

US Second Amendment any non felon legal age adult should be allowed free carry anywhere.

I will not be signing the petition, because the perps broke into my car at the movie theatre.
    Still I am very surprised this incident didn't happen here at the movie theatre where I live.
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Unless they install a metal detector at the entrance, they will never know. Unless a Sign is posted outside, they will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by RUGERLEO View Post
    Unless they install a metal detector at the entrance, they will never know. Unless a Sign is posted outside, they will never know.
    The no guns signs have no legal weight in Florida.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

Well that doesn't make any sense o_O but okay. Just that if enough people sign it the ban could be lifted and you could carry your gun more!!!, and make an impact on our gun rights even if you don't go there. But if you catch someone breaking into your car you could do something about it if your carrying a gun!!!

10. The signs mean nothing in Iowa either. We got to go to the Dark Knight Rises for work and half of us carried in, wish a muhfu*ka would.

Quote Originally Posted by jpickavance View Post
    The signs mean nothing in Iowa either. We got to go to the Dark Knight Rises for work and half of us carried in, wish a muhfu*ka would.
    Where do you work...???
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast