Staples excludes firearm related companies from contest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staples excludes firearm related companies from contest

Staples excludes firearm related companies from contest

Staples Says Gun Store Can?t Enter Contest | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

“We’re sorry, but your small business entry into the Staples PUSH It Forward Contest has been rejected for the following reason(s): Entry contains content that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; or endorses any form of hate or hate group.”

Staples also uses delivery trucks that are limited to 60 miles and hour and sends them on Interstates where they are rolling death traps by not being able to keep up with everybody else. Staples can go staple their dingdongs for all I care.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

That was easy LMFAO!
    Sorry I couldn't help myself :p
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Another business on my "Don't Buy" list. It is getting longer ;)
    I am old and slow, BUT dead on with my aim!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarryNM View Post
    Another business on my "Don't Buy" list. It is getting longer ;)
    My "don't buy" list is so long by now there's almost no place I can still shop.
    TANSTAAFL

Second Amendment Dollars

Try this. I have been. But, we must do this in force every time all the time with out fail.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Sue staples the moment they hold the contest as a hate group, they hate honest American gun lovers, they will never make another dime off me.

9. so, look who's "endorsing any form of hate or hate group". WE HATE GUNS< so we hate you. Stupid peole.. I've never liked them anyway, now I'm certain I'll never use them.

Staples should "man-up" and run an ad that says "if you're business is firearms, take it somewhere else." They won't do that. They the money.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Haven't been to a Staples store for a long time for some reason. Guess I won't be going anytime soon either. So does anybody have an actual "list" of places to avoid doing business with? I've pretty much just avoided doing business with the ones that are posted at the door. Or kept a low profile. But I'd be interested in a list of companies that either discriminate against gun owners OR encourage them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast