Bank of America
    Google (Nooooooooo!)
    7-Eleven.........7-Eleven!?
    Toys R Us (they don't sell toy guns?)
    Ben and Jerry's
    Disney
    The GAP
    Volkswagen (effing krauts)
    Actually, Toys r Us does still sell some guns: True Heroes 2 in 1 L.A.S.E.R. Blaster - Toys R Us - Toys "R" Us, True Heroes Nitro Blasters Laser Blaster 2-Pack - Toys R Us - Toys "R" Us, Toysrus.com, The Official Toys"R"Us Site - Toys, Games, & More, productId=11519534, Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow Pistol - Disguise Inc. - Toys "R" Us. These are all toy guns that are still in the realistic-looking category, especially with a little paint. They still sell the full line of Nerf, and a number of water guns as well, which some companies have taken off their shelves entirely. I understand that they don't sell the traditional toy guns any longer; their policy is pretty clear on that one, but a couple have managed to sneak through.

TOY GUNS
    Recognizing our responsibility to provide a safe environment and safe products for our customers, we do not sell any toy gun that could be mistaken for a real gun. Toys“R”Us was the first retailer in the U.S. to adopt this policy, which has been in place since 1994.

10 Companies That Hate Guns.

I go into a 7-11s almost daily, both in and out of uniform and always with a gun on. I've never once been asked to leave and even once had a clerk strike up a pleasant conversation about shooting once.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I go into a 7-11s almost daily, both in and out of uniform and always with a gun on. I've never once been asked to leave and even once had a clerk strike up a pleasant conversation about shooting once.
    you are confusing the individual store owner with the parent corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    you are confusing the individual store owner with the parent corporation.
    I'm not confused. Are you confused? Who gives a sh!t if some Japanese parent company is anti-gun? How does that affect American gun owners?I've never had a problem carrying into a 7-11 franchise so classifying them all as anti-gun is incorrect IMO.

not very bright

10 Companies That Hate Guns.

Is that an admission?

funny, I moved to OKC and me and the misses are getting ready to furnish our new home. Anyway, we weretotally surprise that a bunch of furniture store had gun buster signs up.
    Well, of course we fought about wether or not to go in. I lost. However, we both agreed to only buy in gun friendly stores. How stupid do you have to be in Oklahoma to put up a no guns sign.
    Everyone I know carries.

Quote Originally Posted by caliyanks View Post
    funny, I moved to OKC and me and the misses are getting ready to furnish our new home. Anyway, we weretotally surprise that a bunch of furniture store had gun buster signs up.
    Well, of course we fought about wether or not to go in. I lost. However, we both agreed to only buy in gun friendly stores. How stupid do you have to be in Oklahoma to put up a no guns sign.
    Everyone I know carries.
    I just moved here from Indiana. I see a lot of no gun signs. As far as 7 11 they all have the little no gun sign at the bottom of the door. It must not be a priority with them.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

I don't know OK laws. do no gun signs have the force of law or is it like here in FLA, ignored until confronted?

OK does not have force of the law behind them. If asked to leave you must or be charged with trespassing. That's why I keep one on the ankle. I was asked once if I was carrying while in a Chuckie Cheese while with the kids when we lived in Indiana. One of the guys that worked there seen I had a Glock shirt on and asked if I had a gun. I said yes and he asked me if I would put it in my car. He didn't want his boss to ask him about it and he asked nice. So I did just because I did not want to ruin the kids time. I also knew I had a J frame on me and they didn't know.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast