10 Companies That Hate Guns. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10 Companies That Hate Guns.

Quote Originally Posted by 3gunshooter View Post
    OK does not have force of the law behind them. If asked to leave you must or be charged with trespassing. That's why I keep one on the ankle. I was asked once if I was carrying while in a Chuckie Cheese while with the kids when we lived in Indiana. One of the guys that worked there seen I had a Glock shirt on and asked if I had a gun. I said yes and he asked me if I would put it in my car. He didn't want his boss to ask him about it and he asked nice. So I did just because I did not want to ruin the kids time. I also knew I had a J frame on me and they didn't know.
    Good thing for you, this guy that worked there wasn't working with a buddy of his to see which vehicle the firearm went into. Because when you were enjoying your time eating pizza and watching a large rat his buddy could have been breaking into your car and stealing your gun. If I'm asked to disarm myself or leave their business, I'll leave their business. I know it's tough having your kids there, but I will never support any business that is anti-2nd Amendment.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I always park where I can see it away from other cars. I don't want my BMW messed up by people that don't care about their own. "I will never support any business that is anti-2nd Amendment." You probably do and just don't know it.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

I always park where I can see it away from other cars. I don't want my BMW messed up by people that don't care about their own. "I will never support any business that is anti-2nd Amendment." You probably do and just don't know it.
    Smart on your part parking your car in plain view and away from other cars. Situational awareness is key for providing for your own safety. Being able to defend yourself against a deadly attack also is.

Let me rephrase about businesses. I will not actively support a company that actively is anti-2nd Amendment. In other words, If I'm asked either verbally or by signage, to be disarmed in their establishment, I do not buy from them. You are correct, however, that I'm sure I've purchased from stores that have anti-2nd Amendment ideologies. I've also purchased products that have been made in China, so your point is made there as well. I personally though, cannot walk into a business, be told to become a sheep for the slaughter by being disarmed, and continue funding their business. Nor, can that business guarantee my safety while there.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

"Nor, can that business guarantee my safety while there." You are your first line of safety or defense. If I can carry in and not be detected I will. The only ones I don't mess with is the Feds. You won't win that one. A lot of places put up the signs because some lawyer or insurance company advised them to so they won't be sued. When I was asked to put mine in the car the dude was real nice about it. It was more so he would not be hassled by his boss. I also had a backup they knew nothing about. Kinda figured that was like the last word. There is a no gun sign at my local BMW dealership and I told the manager I would not buy my next one there. In Indiana I never seen one at a dealership.
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

"Nor, can that business guarantee my safety while there." You are your first line of safety or defense. If I can carry in and not be detected I will. The only ones I don't mess with is the Feds. You won't win that one. A lot of places put up the signs because some lawyer or insurance company advised them to so they won't be sued. When I was asked to put mine in the car the dude was real nice about it. It was more so he would not be hassled by his boss. I also had a backup they knew nothing about. Kinda figured that was like the last word. There is a no gun sign at my local BMW dealership and I told the manager I would not buy my next one there. In Indiana I never seen one at a dealership.
    So you have just publicly stated you promote and support felonious trespassing! I don't get the mindset of so-called "law-abiding" citizens who will break the law to support a business that has literally told them they don't want it.

So your solution is when you find that a business does not want your business because you are carrying, is to carry concealed and support them anyway? *shrugs* I guess we really have nothing further to discuss since we aren't on the same field of play.

10 Companies That Hate Guns.

Where the sign does not carry the weight of the law yes I do. I have no problem saying that. I can just be asked to leave. Most everyone I know that carries does and I bet you do also. I am not going to throw a fit about it and whine they don't like guns. I really don't need to explain my actions to anyone and as far a promoting it, I don't its your choice. Just remember you don't choose the time ,place or condition to be a victim. Carry smart.
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Oh no... how do I give up Google and Ben and Jerry's?

some things can't be avoided.
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    Oh no... how do I give up Google and Ben and Jerry's?
    very easily

I go to 7-11 all the time. They only have "it is illegal to carry an unlicensed handgun on these premises" or something like that.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using USA Carry mobile app

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast