Facebook has a "Kill Zimmerman" page...WTH??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook has a "Kill Zimmerman" page...WTH??

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Facebook has a "Kill Zimmerman" page...WTH??

According to Facebook, the ‘Kill Zimmerman’ page “doesn’t violate our community standard on credible threat of violence.” After some negative attention, Facebook appeared to remove the page but an identical clone popped up soon after and it is still online.

» Facebook Refuses to Remove ?Kill Zimmerman? Page Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

because facebook is owned and operated by libtard fools

Of course FB would allow this because it fits the lib-o-rat agenda. But try to do that to a lib and there will be a knock on your door!!!

There are numerous conservative, 2nd Amendment, anti-obama, and anti-amnesty Facebook pages that get taken down regularly. Most of them have back-up pages for when that happens. After a (usually) successful appeal, they're put back up. At least until the next time they post something that pisses off the powers that be.

No problem with me kill anyone who tries to kill Zimmerman, he is innocent.

ezkl2230 Guest
    There are a bunch of kill Zimmerman pages. There are also a couple of kill Zuckerberg if someone kills Zimmerman pages. I think they all need to be taken down.

8. Wow, nothing but killing him, all this killing and people are feeding on this.

Man, there are a lot of misinformed haters. With talk like that, they wonder why they get no respect. You reap what you sew! Now, the FBI will not let GZ get his gun back. Something is terrible wrong.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Man, there are a lot of misinformed haters. With talk like that, they wonder why they get no respect. You reap what you sew! Now, the FBI will not let GZ get his gun back. Something is terrible wrong.
    Some are misinformed haters but, way more that merely choose to ignore the facts.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

More evidence liberals thrive on pure emotion. Evidence and facts mean nothing if they don't fit their agenda. It's a good thing that liberals are so tolerant of others, otherwise this could get ugly.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast