Jared the Galleria of Jewelry has a no firearms policy - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jared the Galleria of Jewelry has a no firearms policy

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I've never been to a Jared's store, in fact seldom wear jewelry. In Kansas, that sign would not be legitimate, they're very precise about what they have to look like. But I'm sure it will keep the store safe from armed robbers. That is if they stop long enough to read it. haha
    Anyway, I couldn't afford to even walk in there, let alone buy anything.

Same with South Carolina. We have very specific specs for gun buster signs. This one does not carry the weight of the law. (Not that I would shop there anyway)

Here is my answer!!!

Jared the Galleria of Jewelry has a no firearms policy-scan0011.jpg I just give them one of my favorite cards, and leave to never return
    I am old and slow, BUT dead on with my aim!!

The sign in Texas at the Sugar Land Store is the 30.06 valid in Texas, from the responses I have received after my email and posting a lot of folks will no longer shop there with the criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by CarryNM View Post
    I just give them one of my favorite cards, and leave to never return
    I have similar cards to hand out, but so far I have never seen a store that's posted that I wanted to shop in anyway.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Just another good reasonable excuse to keep my wife out of there.
    MAKE FLORIDA A FREE AND INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC!!
    SECESSION NOW!!
    tonyj

That posted sign absolutely GUARANTEES no one will attempt to rob that store with a firearm..... said no intelligent person, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    The sign in Texas at the Sugar Land Store is the 30.06 valid in Texas, from the responses I have received after my email and posting a lot of folks will no longer shop there with the criminals.
    30.06? Is that the statute? LOL Anyone else find that funny?

Just conceal the damn thing and go about business.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Same thing just posted it to gun blogs and also on local stores against guns. Walked to local store with wife to look at jewelry, saw sign and left, purchased watch at another gun friendly store. Peace, Love, Colt 45.

I hope that before you left and went elsewhere, you told the owner/manager why you were doing so. Until businesses realize that we are intentionally spending money elsewhere because of their policies, they are not likely to reconsider those policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrewerx View Post
    That posted sign absolutely GUARANTEES no one will attempt to rob that store with a firearm..... said no intelligent person, ever.
    That's why I have this sign in the front window of my home !:

Jared the Galleria of Jewelry has a no firearms policy-no-thugs-2.jpg

Last year I thought I'd have some fun with a manager at a jewelry store in a mall that had one of those signs. I stood in the door and motioned to one of the sales people to come to me, outside the store's door. Curious look on her face but when she got to me I asked for the manager. She went in talked to a young fella who came to me. I explained to him that I'm shopping for a ring for my 45th anniversary and am planning to spend around ten grand. He was nodding while I was relating this to him. Then a walked him to the sign and said since I carry a 45 I can't come into your store and THIS is the reason I'm going to have to spend my money somewhere else. PRICELESS look on his face, and I walked away.

It's fun messin' with the unwashed/uneducated masses...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast