Jared the Galleria of Jewelry has a no firearms policy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jared the Galleria of Jewelry has a no firearms policy

Jared the Galleria of Jewelry has this posted on their front door:

https://www.facebook.com/JaredTheGal...ed_target_id=0

Who can afford to go there anyway? We have to buy ammo.

4. SO happy I no longer work for the company that owns Jared. Left their employ in 1994. And since I will not purchase any jewelry at retail prices (over 400% mark-up), I do not have to worry about not taking my protection into their store. I do have friends who still work for the company, I will have to ask them what the policy is...if it is company wide or individual stores.

Same thing just posted it to gun blogs and also on local stores against guns. Walked to local store with wife to look at jewelry, saw sign and left, purchased watch at another gun friendly store. Peace, Love, Colt 45.

I love how that's really going to stop a criminal.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

that will show the criminals who's boss. I don't need any guns at my house, i'll just put a sign on my front door to keep the criminals away. LOL

Jewelry stores are highly likely to get robbed. Shop somewhere else. Somewhere you can defend yourself.

I don't know about other girls, but I prefer my jewelry from craftspeople. Who wants the same mass produced crap a thousand other women have? You get me something unique I know I'm unique.

I've never been to a Jared's store, in fact seldom wear jewelry. In Kansas, that sign would not be legitimate, they're very precise about what they have to look like. But I'm sure it will keep the store safe from armed robbers. That is if they stop long enough to read it. haha
    Anyway, I couldn't afford to even walk in there, let alone buy anything.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

No tickety, no shirty. You ban my carry, you've made a business decision to not have me patronize your establishment. EASY and SIMPLE...
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast