Benefits of carrying concealed and having real priorities. - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 271

Thread: Benefits of carrying concealed and having real priorities.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    So what you are saying is that you believe that YOUR rights are more important than those of the business owner?

    Excuse me if I disagree.

    My hypocrisy doesn't go that far- and using the excuse that you are exercising your 'rights' to deny another their rights is hypocritical in an extreme.

    You don't have to be there, so go someplace else if you don't like how they run their business.
    Breaking someone elses RULES is not even CLOSE to infringing on their RIGHTS.... No matter how long and hard you stomp your feet and proclaim otherwise...... (or how often you repeat the lie that you and others like you claim to be the truth)

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Breaking someone elses RULES is not even CLOSE to infringing on their RIGHTS.... No matter how long and hard you stomp your feet and proclaim otherwise...... (or how often you repeat the lie that you and others like you claim to be the truth)
    Does that mean I can go into someone else's property indefinitely because the "trespassing rules" aren't in the Constitution?

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gundaddypv View Post
    I carry for my family - not myself. If I die, whether in a gun battle or as a victim, I'm not going to care - because I'm dead. However, my family matters to me and I want to ensure they survive and are happy - as long as possible. Protecting myself is a great way to help ensure that.
    A good life insurance policy is a better and more realistic way of doing that. The odds are a million to one that you'll get killed in a gun fight and 1 to 1 that you even if you don't get killed in a gun fight you will die
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

  5. Practice so you don't shoot a Patron. The shop owner has a lot of rights but that doesn't mean you are breaking the law. A location that says no guns allowed limit law abiding citizens from carrying but the criminals don't comply and this makes it an easy target.

  6. #15
    Bikenut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukeranger View Post
    Practice so you don't shoot a Patron. The shop owner has a lot of rights but that doesn't mean you are breaking the law. A location that says no guns allowed limit law abiding citizens from carrying but the criminals don't comply and this makes it an easy target.
    Please allow me to point out that just because sneaking a concealed gun onto/into private property that has a no guns policy/rule may not violate a "gun law" (in your particular State).... doing so still violates the "trespass law". Hence sneaking a gun onto/into private property that has a no guns policy/rule is still breaking the law. Just a different law but still a law.

    Oh... and being "asked" to leave isn't the point where you broke the trespass law... that is the point where you got caught at it. Also you really aren't being "asked" to leave... you are being "told" to leave in a polite manner.. failure to do so will likely involve the police forcing you to leave. Perhaps even arresting you for..... breaking the trespass law.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Does that mean I can go into someone else's property indefinitely because the "trespassing rules" aren't in the Constitution?

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    A lot of posters believe the second amendment is between you and them. It is not. It is between the government and them. On your property you have the final say. The constitution was never intended to allow persons to interfere with your pursuit of happiness on your own property. In fact it states the complete opposite. Before this becomes a second amendment issue a person must have the right to be there unarmed. They do not. No one can interfere with the pursuit of happiness of another individual. The same posters who believe you have no right to limit trespass on your property also endorse a castle doctrine. So I can't ask them to leave but I can shoot them? Misguided understanding of the law.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Do you actually think the exact same thing cannot happen where guns ARE allowed??????
    You are kidding aren't you? So you break the law or do not break the law, the consequences for what happens are the same? Same people will die but you, the law breaker, will find out that "the same exact thing" will not be the case, both criminally and civilly.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    You are kidding aren't you? So you break the law or do not break the law, the consequences for what happens are the same? Same people will die but you, the law breaker, will find out that "the same exact thing" will not be the case, both criminally and civilly.
    So WHY did you post at all if the same thing can happen????? (Exactly like I said it would) Do you have any point at all here? I point out the stupidity of a post and you come back with the same thing I said?


    Here is a little hint: The post implied that if the person (in the scenario) was in a place where guns ARE allowed that the consequences would be different... I simply pointed out that they would be the same... (ok, with the extremely MINOR addition of a trespassing charge, oh my, might as well lay down and die as to get one of those....)

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    STOP giving people a hard time for FOLLOWING the 2nd Amendment and having the GALL to be enough of a patriot to ignore UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Please allow me to point out that just because sneaking a concealed gun onto/into private property that has a no guns policy/rule may not violate a "gun law" (in your particular State).... doing so still violates the "trespass law". Hence sneaking a gun onto/into private property that has a no guns policy/rule is still breaking the law. Just a different law but still a law.

    Oh... and being "asked" to leave isn't the point where you broke the trespass law... that is the point where you got caught at it. Also you really aren't being "asked" to leave... you are being "told" to leave in a polite manner.. failure to do so will likely involve the police forcing you to leave. Perhaps even arresting you for..... breaking the trespass law.
    Thanks for your opinion but where I live concealed weapons aren't considered sneaking around so why even say that. Reading my state laws on trespassing reveals you are only trespassing if you retrieve a domestic animal and carry a weapon. I would never consider going shopping as trespassing and neither does my state. I think you missed my point but oh well.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast