Looks as if Panera Bread has caved to MDA
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks as if Panera Bread has caved to MDA

Looks as if Panera Bread has caved to MDA

Add Panera Bread to the list of anti-gun establishments:

BREAKING: Panera Asks Customers To Leave Their Guns At Home - The Truth About Guns

I'll miss their asiago roast beef sandwich, but I'm sure I can find a gun-friendly alternative.

3. I can leave my wallet at home too. **** them

Moms board member Erica Quinn is as nuts as a junkyard dog.
    Here’s the emergency protection order requiring she stay away from her own kids --> OCIS Case Summary for PO-2013-960- LEWIS LEWIS LEWIS LEWIS, WILLIAM CHRISTOPHER v. QUINN, ERIKA (Tulsa County District Court)
    Here’s her blog --> HowIMetMyTherapist: July 2014 where she espouses hatred and violence…
    “My anxiety is thru the roof, & the night terrors are bad. I'm sleeping a lot due to waking up so frequently. I need to blow my top, & soon.”

“The Rage is still there, bubbling, boiling, waiting to blow the top in nuclear fashion.”
    “Dear Mason, F--- you. My hatred for you burns like acid on my soul. F--- you, f--- you, f--- YOU!!! But knowing that maybe, somewhere out there, you relive battle nightmares from one war or another, makes me giggly. I hate you & hope you suffer thru life like the piece of **** that you are. I'm raw & super hyper-anxious today. Praying for release in a healthy manner.... Remember The Rage? I'm close...”
    “The Toxics are what I dread. Quickly it permeates my mood, turning me into a depressed, moody, angry person. This can stay that way for days before The Rage. Sometimes I can hide The Toxics all the way up to the rage but it always comes; always. I'm ashamed that my kids have lived in fear at times. We all joke about my epic temper but there's an underlying ugliness. I've broken things, said heinous things, & acted a fool. Once The Rage is over, depression takes hold.”
    “PTSD is the kingpin in my mental illness BUT I'm also ADD with OCD. This leads to....quirks. My food can't touch. M&M's & Skittles have to be separated & eaten in a certain way. Specific colors. Never mixing. I can eat one food at a time, always in the same order. No wire hangers. Not because of "Mommie Dearest" but because of the sound they make on the rack. I have to sleep away from the door. If someone breaks in, they'll have to kill Spouse to get to me.

Aren't we supposed to report people like her? She's no different than the Newtown shooter!
    Here’s her record for driving with a suspended license, expired registration and no insurance  "STATE OF OKLAHOMA vs. QUINN, ERIKA L " (TRC-2007-02304) | On Demand Court Records
    Here’s her record for operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license  "STATE OF OKLAHOMA vs. QUINN, ERIKA LESLIE " (TR-2000-00985) | On Demand Court Records
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Who? guess they don't want my money.

I sent them an email regarding their decision, and that I would not spend another nickel in any of their stores, and that I know they have placed their employees and customers in greater danger from criminals that love the safety of a gun free zone.

This is the BS they responded with.

I’m very sorry to hear you disagree with our policy. Within our company, we strive to create Panera Warmth, which means, among other things, creating bakery-cafe environments where customers and associates feel comfortable. Panera Bread respects the rights of gun owners, but we do believe asking that customers not bring their firearms inside our bakery-cafes is consistent with the bakery-cafe environment we are attempting to create.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your comments.

Sincerely,
    Panera Bread
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. What about Target they ask for people to leave their guns home but no sign on the doors. Until it is on the doors I'm wearing mine. When they post no guns them I am boycotting them. Hopefully other Gun carriers will band together to support this. Then we will be One Powerfully Voice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by arikk View Post
    What about Target they ask for people to leave their guns home but no sign on the doors. Until it is on the doors I'm wearing mine. When they post no guns them I am boycotting them. Hopefully other Gun carriers will band together to support this. Then we will be One Powerfully Voice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app
    Yep! but only if I "have to" go to target, otherwise I'm voting with my wallet.

In NC, a no guns sign does carry the weight of law, and I will follow the law simply because I don't to jeopardize my permit. But to all the companies that "request" we leave our guns at home, but don't post their stores, I will carry if I decide I must enter their business, but my first preference is to boycott them.

Target and $tarbuck$ are the first that come to mind, and there is nothing in these stores to draw me in anyway.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

9. I think even LEO's should also boycott these stores and others that have this policy... hey no guns so we cant come in and rescue you from a wood be thug.. a few robberies and they will change there tune!

Neither the Target or the Panera Bread stores near me have anything posted about no guns. If they did, I wouldn't carry there, but since they don't have anything posted I carry in those stores all the time. I rarely go to Target because they almost never have what I'm looking for, but I do love orange scones from Paneras.

11. I would think a warm environment would include the warm feeling I get when I lean against my 9mm in the chair. 😊

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast