Court says church may not force Walmart to stop selling firearms….

Thread: Court says church may not force Walmart to stop selling firearms….

ezkl2230 Guest

Court says church may not force Walmart to stop selling firearms….

An appeals court has ruled that Trinity Church, which owns a tiny $2000 stake in Walmart, cannot force Walmart allow shareholders to vote on the sale of firearms.

Federal court says shareholders can?t debate Wal-Mart gun sales

When you come after others, who have harmed no-one, with holier than thou righteous indignation I will oppose you in every way.

Next they could require Wal-Wart to stop selling condoms, and if there is anything that wal-wart shoppers need more of, it is condoms.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Just as the court should have not business telling Walmart to stop selling Bibles (and they probably sell more that anybody) the court or church has no business telling Walmart to stop selling guns.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Just as the court should have not business telling Walmart to stop selling Bibles (and they probably sell more that anybody) the court or church has no business telling Walmart to stop selling guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by mappow
    You shouldn't ever need a permit to CC or OC in any State. The 2nd Amendment covers that. As to your "thugs" theory, If we had more people exercising their Constitutional Rights. There would be less "thugs" more alive citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9
    Again you missed or ignored the "Well Regulated" part of the 2nd Amendment.
    Yes, by all means, tell us more about how this 'well regulated' thing works, I'm curious. You didn't forget or think we forgot, did you?

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Yes, by all means, tell us more about how this 'well regulated' thing works, I'm curious. You didn't forget or think we forgot, did you?
    Seeing as neither SR9 nor mappow have commented on this thread, what does your response to them have to do with the subject at-hand?

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Seeing as neither SR9 nor mappow have commented on this thread, what does your response to them have to do with the subject at-hand?
    I am confused by that post as well.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by xd40scinnc View Post
    and if there is anything that wal-wart shoppers need more of, it is condoms.
    lol
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

post#3 is sr9.....

drleephd6530 Guest
    An appeals court has ruled that Trinity Church, which owns a tiny $2000 stake in Walmart, cannot force Walmart allow shareholders to vote on the sale of firearms.

Federal court says shareholders can?t debate Wal-Mart gun sales
    Walmart in Deming, NM several years ago through me out and I wrote to Walmart Corp. and received a Letter Allowing me to carry in any place not blocked by State, Federal, Or Local Law.
    Walmart Corp must be pro!!