Matt Damon's New Movie

Thread: Matt Damon's New Movie

Thumbs down Matt Damon's New Movie

Matt Damon has a new movie being released on July 29th. The movie is "Jason Borne". But recently I read that Damon made a statement that implied he wanted obummer to confiscate all guns across the USA.

I for one am sick of these idiots who have money and fame, which their fans gave them, telling me how to live and what I should be able to do!!

So I WILL NOT go see his new movie or any other movies that Damon or any other of his moron idiots are in. I would encourage all 2A supporters to do the same!

This is what he said:

“You guys [Australia] did it here in one fell swoop [in 1996] and I wish that could happen in my country, but it’s such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sensibly,” Mr. Damon said during a promotional engagement in Sydney for the movie “Jason Bourne.”

Matt Damon, 'Jason Bourne' star, calls for U.S. to ban guns 'in one fell swoop' - Washington Times

And yet how many guns does he use in his movies?

Does he have armed security at any time?

Hipo freaking crite.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

5. Never, ever take advice from a person who is paid to pretend for a living.

Have you seen Damon's criminal record?

pre·tend\pri-ˈtend\
    •: to act as if something is truewhen it is not true
    •: to imagine and act out (a particular role, situation, etc.)
    Full Definition
    •transitive verb
    •1 : to give a false appearance of being, possessing, or performing<does not pretend to be a psychiatrist>
    •2 a : to make believe : feign <he pretended deafness> 
b : to claim, represent, or assertfalsely <pretending an emotionhe could not really feel>
    •3 archaic : venture, undertake
    •intransitive verb
    •1 : to feign an action, part, or roleespecially in play
    •2 : to put in a claim <cannotpretend to any particularexpertise — Clive Barnes>
    •synonyms see assume

Examples
    •He had a big stain on his shirt, but I pretended not to notice.
    •The children pretended to be asleep.
    •She looked like she was enjoying the party but she was just pretending.
    Origin: Middle English, fromAnglo-French pretendre, fromLatin praetendere to allege as an excuse, literally, to stretch out, from prae- pre- + tendere to stretch — more at thin.
    First use: 15th century
    Synonyms: dissemble, dissimulate, let on, make out, make a pretense, make a show, make believe, put on an act, put up a front

2pretend
    adjective
    •: not real
    Full Definition
    •1 : imaginary, make-believe <had a pretend pal with whom he talked>
    •2 : not genuine : mock <pretendpearls>
    •3 : being a nonfunctional imitation<a pretend train for the childrento play in>
    Examples
    •The children played on a pretend train.
    •if you were to see the movie's pretend jewels in real life, you wouldn't be fooled for a minute
    First use: 1911
    Synonyms: artificial, bogus, dummy, ersatz, factitious, fake, false, faux, imitative, man-made, mimic, mock, imitation, sham, simulated, substitute, synthetic
    Antonyms: genuine, natural, real

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk