Levi Strauss: Do Not Bring Your Legal, Concealed Carry Firearms Into Our Stores - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Levi Strauss: Do Not Bring Your Legal, Concealed Carry Firearms Into Our Stores

Levi Strauss: Do Not Bring Your Legal, Concealed Carry Firearms Into Our Stores

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Anyway **** your feelings we have a right to cross the border illegally regardless of what silly policy you make.
    Hardly the same thing, man. Seriously? This is the best you could come up with?

Still sound about right to you?
    Um, no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Anyway **** your feelings we have a right to cross the border illegally regardless of what silly policy you make.

Still sound about right to you?
    Most illegal immigrants crossed the border legally on work or education visas, FYI. They just didn't leave after the visa expired because we make it so hard for them to come back on another visa.

And most of them fly into the US, so your silly wall is silly.

I suppose you thought you were making some kind of point?

I would never go into a Levi Strauss store. They are the most over priced jeans on the market. I have been wearing Wranglers and Lee Jeans for more than 65 years. I can buy 2-3 pairs for the price of 1 pair of Levi's and they last for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I would never go into a Levi Strauss store. They are the most over priced jeans on the market. I have been wearing Wranglers and Lee Jeans for more than 65 years. I can buy 2-3 pairs for the price of 1 pair of Levi's and they last just for years.
    #1 I quit buying Levi's 20 years ago when they dropped support for the Boy Scouts Of America in favor of the homosexual perverts demanding enrollment.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12