Levi Strauss: Do Not Bring Your Legal, Concealed Carry Firearms Into Our Stores
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Levi Strauss: Do Not Bring Your Legal, Concealed Carry Firearms Into Our Stores

Levi Strauss & Co. CEO Chip Bergh is posting an open letter to customers, asking law-abiding citizens to refrain from bringing their concealed carry firearms into Levi Strauss stores. Bergh said his letter represents a “request” rather than a “mandate” or all-out ban, but he hopes customers will honor the request and enter Levi Strauss stores unarmed.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Meh, I'm not paying 90 bucks for a pair of jeans anyway
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

4. I read this earlier today. I tried to find a news article about the gentleman that negligently shot himself, but came up empty. Anyone have a news article for that? I would assume if this was such a big deal, it should have been reported somewhere

So uh, they expect the bad guys to respect this request too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Request denied.

7. No problem here. They need my money a lot more than I need their overpriced jeans, so by not patronizing their stores it's a win for me and a loss for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikial View Post
    No problem here. They need my money a lot more than I need their overpriced jeans, so by not patronizing their stores it's a win for me and a loss for them.
    You really think they and any of these places care that you won't be doing business with them? If they did, they wouldn't make such a request in the first place. It would take a WHOLE lot more than JUST you to shop elsewhere to make the proverbial dent in their loss. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ldm23 View Post
    I read this earlier today. I tried to find a news article about the gentleman that negligently shot himself, but came up empty. Anyone have a news article for that? I would assume if this was such a big deal, it should have been reported somewhere
    I couldn't find anything either.

I didn't even know Levi was an actual store you could go to. Anyway **** your feelings we have a right to be armed regardles of what silly policy you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    Anyway **** your feelings we have a right to be armed regardles of what silly policy you make.
    Anyway **** your feelings we have a right to cross the border illegally regardless of what silly policy you make.

Still sound about right to you?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast