Here is John Green telling us he does not want restrictions on our freedoms!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here is John Green telling us he does not want restrictions on our freedoms!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    The gun grabbers will never be happy until all of the citizens are disarmed. I can't understand the liberal mindset any better than you can.

all of 'em
    Try being the only conservative in a psychology class ( Dynamics of Behavior )full of liberals. And the Professor wrote the book that was used. I did far better in the Psychology for Police Officers and other LAE classes where the mindset was different.

I'm taken aback.....only days after the death of his daughter and even under emotional distress, he still holds to his belief in the 2A.

That man is a patriot if I ever saw one.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

4. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    The gun grabbers will never be happy until all of the citizens are disarmed. I can't understand the liberal mindset any better than you can.

all of 'em
    The only thing that makes sence is that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    The only thing that makes sence is that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
    How to remedy it? That's the question... Perhaps the Trans-orbital lobotomy procedure?
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    How to remedy it? That's the question... Perhaps the Trans-orbital lobotomy procedure?
    Perhaps Virus is a better way to describe it. Some are immune to it while others succumb to the effects of it. It can be spread by contact with those already infected. If precautions are not taken or if the exposed party is weak minded and susceptible to being infected, it can take a strong hold.

It certainly does have an adverse effect on the infected.

Hummm...

Sounds like a lot of social groups...

Here's a virus removal program. Front Sight offers to train anti-gun politicos.

I think you should know that this video has already been taken off youtube because fox dosent want anyone to see it. I was able to find it after some looking for it online.

Breitbart.tv Father Of 9-Year-Old Tucson Murder Victim Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms

That is the link I was able to see it at after getting several notices on youtube that it was not available to the public due to copywright laws. Amazing how that works.
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    I think you should know that this video has already been taken off youtube because fox dosent want anyone to see it. I was able to find it after some looking for it online.

Breitbart.tv Father Of 9-Year-Old Tucson Murder Victim Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms

That is the link I was able to see it at after getting several notices on youtube that it was not available to the public due to copywright laws. Amazing how that works.
    Good find... Thanks for adding the link...

As the father of 2 girls and 2 boys....listening to that little girls father, brought me to tears! I don't know how he was able to even stay on the phone. So sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast