Home Depot Concealed Carry
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Depot Concealed Carry

1. Home Depot Concealed Carry

Received this e-mail response from Home Depot a few minutes ago.

"Thank you for contacting The Home Depot.

The Home Depot does not prohibit anyone who is legally permitted to
    carry firearms from entering our stores, provided the firearms are
    carried in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.

In addition, The Home Depot has a long-standing policy prohibiting
    employees from carrying weapons in its stores.

For any further assistance please visit or contact the Store Manger of
    your local Home Depot store.

Sincerely,

Felicia Walker

Resolution Expeditor-The Home Depot Email Team
    1-800-654-0688 ext.72698"

i carry at my locat HD every time and no one has ever said a word, but that is of course cause no one can see it.

im planning to build a new house soon. home depot here i come. and i will let the home office know why. too often we neglect to tell stores that we approve of their policies. wish however the employees could carry though.

I've been to their stores in New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma and never seen a no gun sign or had any problems. Just keep it concealed.

Quote Originally Posted by constmantx View Post
    Received this e-mail response from Home Depot a few minutes ago.

"Thank you for contacting The Home Depot.

The Home Depot does not prohibit anyone who is legally permitted to
    carry firearms from entering our stores, provided the firearms are
    carried in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.

In addition, The Home Depot has a long-standing policy prohibiting
    employees from carrying weapons in its stores.

For any further assistance please visit or contact the Store Manger of
    your local Home Depot store.

Sincerely,

Felicia Walker

Resolution Expeditor-The Home Depot Email Team
    1-800-654-0688 ext.72698"
    But you should have asked if they enforce it and make all employees follow corporate policy's. You will find they allow managers to disregard corporate policy and enforce their own policy's. You will find most big companies(WalMart,Lowes,HD etc...) will have some kind of policy as posted above to cover them with the pro second amendment people. While at the same time allowing individual stores to do as they please when it comes to firearms in stores. So when you call and ***** after being asked to leave one of their stores the call center can read you line for line what you posted above. So they can sit back and say "It's not us" "It was a store employee not following corporate policy's".

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brcombs View Post
    I've been to their stores in New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma and never seen a no gun sign or had any problems. Just keep it concealed.
    Why? It's our right to bear arms. How we do it is up to that person. If they want to OC then go for it. If the store restricts the right of that person to bear arms because of how they carry. Then THEY ARE AN ANTI STORE!.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Why? It's our right to bear arms. How we do it is up to that person. If they want to OC then go for it. If the store restricts the right of that person to bear arms because of how they carry. Then THEY ARE A ANTI STORE!.
    It's ok in New Mexico, but if you OC in Texas or Oklahoma you will be arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by brcombs View Post
    It's ok in New Mexico, but if you OC in Texas or Oklahoma you will be arrested.
    It maybe for now but with the trend of states/private groups getting legislation passed to make OC legal it's only a matter of time. I mean if we can get the DC gun ban over turned we can do anything if we have the numbers,votes,money! Normally I'm not one to push my views down someone else's throat but seeing as how the Brady campaign loves to do that. I say push away!!!!

I agree with Infidel (by the way love the avatar man it matches the grips of my 1911).

it is up to us on how we carry and yes there is a higher trend in OC in the US now.

I sure hope it starts a new wave of OC.

Texas is a concealed carry state, it is also a private property state and any firm or individual may request no entry if you are carrying, as for posting, the signs are very specific and must be posted in english and spanish. When you can spend your money anywhere in this economy, I intend to spend mine in pro gun stores and notify those stores why I spend my money in their establishment.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast