Starbucks - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starbucks

1. I buy all my coffee at Starbucks. Well worth it since they support our 2A rights. Any establishment who will not support my right to defend my family, loved ones and myself will NOT get a cent from me. They can go to h**l.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackieChan View Post
    lol, love to see the liberals squirming at this one
    Is Starbucks known to be a place where liberals hang out in en masse? If so then they can either be more tolerant of 2A advocates or find a different place for a cup o' Joe.

Well done, Starbucks!

3X PM

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Is Starbucks known to be a place where liberals hang out in en masse? If so then they can either be more tolerant of 2A advocates or find a different place for a cup o' Joe.

Well done, Starbucks!
    Not that I am aware of, I would think that Starbucks would cater more to a business crowd. But this is all speculation on my part.

i love starbucks, now (other than a great close friend working there) i will be buying more from them. i do not agree on the price, but getting it a few times a month wont hurt much, and will support a good company who supports our 2a rights!

got to love a place that supports it.

When you walk into a starbucks and see a dozen or more people open carrying do you assume:

1. They are all law abiding citizens;

2. They are all competent to handle their firearms;

3. They all have the training and composure not to make a mistake under pressure or stress;

4. None of them is suffering from a mental disease or defect, or drunk or on medication; and

4. They all think the exact same things above about you.

Unfortunately we cannot OC in SC at Star Bucks, but maybe someday it'll change in this ass backward State. They have no signs about denying CC so they apparently support it, or maybe just don't want to stir the pot.
    I would warn ALL about visiting after "NORMAL" business hours. Whole different "ABBY NORMAL" crowd seems to gather after dark. Not saying anything, just saying.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I think that starbucks really doesn't want to be in the debate and what they have gained by just following state laws is a lot of 2A supporter business and safer stores. If only more businesses were like starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackieChan View Post
    I think that starbucks really doesn't want to be in the debate and what they have gained by just following state laws is a lot of 2A supporter business and safer stores. If only more businesses were like starbucks.
    And then there are other factors...

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady from South Park
    And plus Starbucks coffee doesn't have that raw sewage taste like Tweek's coffee does.

I have replaced my transmission mount, but still get that knocking noise when i take off from a dead stop it use to do it way worse though. I looked under my truck and i could see a lil trans mission residue as if the yolk on the drive shaft was coming out. Let me know if this has happened to u and how i can maybe fix it.

Thanks for the great post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast