Men's Wearhouse
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's Wearhouse

Men's Wearhouse

We went to Men's Wearhouse today in Moore, Ok. to buy some suits for a wedding. The man who waited on us was the assistant manager. I told him that I had a CCW and that I was carrying a firearm, and that I wanted to get fitted for my suit while wearing my gun, since I wear it all of the time. The respose was, "Sure, no problem, we do that all the time."
    Additionally, they have other services for CCW's. They reinforced the waistband of the pants and put an extra reinforcing patch inside the jacket were the hammer rubs the inside of the jacket. They had several useful suggestions for CCW attire. The manager says that they serve a large number of CCW's.
    My soon to be brother in law are ex-military. That came up in conversation. The manager and assistant manager both thanked us for our service.The staff is super CCW and military Friendly.
    They also have an excellent selection of clothing and made us and our firearms feel welcome. It is a great feeling to do business with people that don't make you feel like some kind of a nut for wanting to exercising you rights. I think that if you need a suit, or Tuxedo, you will enjoy doing business with men's Wearhouse.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I didn't know that but I will make a note. I will be sure to go there next time I need there services.

That's awesome!

Thanks for the info.

We hear so much about anti-gun businesses that it's refreshing to hear a story like that. They'll get my business for sure.

I use them almost exclusively when I need a suit. This is good news and thanks for posting.
    -Austin

The services of a good tailor are important for anyone who carries.

I'll have to start buying at Men's Warehouse here in Charleston. Have been using JOs A Bank but with that kind of review and full accommodations to men who CC, got to give support to business's that cater to us.
    Thanks for the great post.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

9. Toysrus

Was in TOYSRUS today they have the sign, checked their corporate web site and company policy states no weapons. Have written to them telling that I won't shop there anymore. And that the badguys won't read the sign, just looking for more to add to the email.
    Thanks for any imput.
    Tim K.

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    Was in TOYSRUS today they have the sign, checked their corporate web site and company policy states no weapons. Have written to them telling that I won't shop there anymore. And that the badguys won't read the sign, just looking for more to add to the email.
    Thanks for any imput.
    Tim K.
    I don't like any of the toys they sell there anyways... JK

Quote Originally Posted by BlackieChan View Post
    I don't like any of the toys they sell there anyways... JK
    I have always been a fan of Adam and Eve for toys.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast