Ruby Tuesday's (Two Thumbs Up) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ruby Tuesday's (Two Thumbs Up)

Quote Originally Posted by dojoman View Post
    That's true, why ask. Well after a week of being able to carry and not gettin shot by PD because of TV controled sheeple, I should be good. Each day I gain more confidence. Kinda like riding a bike for the first time ha
    Whew, thats a relief. Ruby tuesdays is my favorite, they have the best salad bar anywhere, and good steak too
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

this is a good thing to know...I will be giving more business to Ruby T-days!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Eat there the other night. Can't carry there though due to SC law restricting restaurant carry. And the service sucked BTW.

5. Yeah SC is tough on such things (any establishment that serves alcohol) maybe the state will pass a idea like Ohio soon. I'm rooting for that.

6. Funny you should mention them. A couple of their restaurants in Maryland were robbed recently. I suspect they would have appreciated a good guy with a firearm, but getting a permit there is borderline impossible unless you are politically connected.

Jim

7. Yep. Maryland is a beautiful state but I won't go back.

8. Louisiana restricts carry in resturants so Ruby Tuesday is still off the list here.
    Steve
    President/Founding member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League www.laopencarry.org

Thanks for the great post

Quote Originally Posted by Old Irishman View Post
    Thanks for the great post
    Not a problem, I try my best.

That is good to know, Ruby Tuesday's does have a good menu. But here in Vermont, Since we don't have very many LAWs that prevent the honest law abiding citizen from CC/OC. I will go about my business armed and carefree.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast