Ruby Tuesday's (Two Thumbs Up)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Tuesday's (Two Thumbs Up)

1. Ruby Tuesday's (Two Thumbs Up)

I spoke with a District Manager of Ruby Tuesday's in Central, Upstate New York about Carry Conceal topics. He stated that their company has no issue with law abiding CC holders. In fact he would encourage to do so. This is assuming their restaurant is not on a property that doesn't allow weapons (like some malls). I would still check with your local branch, then again that's to your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by dojoman View Post
    I would still check with your local branch, then again that's to your choice.
    Why do we feel a need to ask? If they don't want guns there, why can't they just put up a sign? No sign = abide by state laws. If the gun is concealed, how can it be an issue?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Good to know!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

5. I'll be perfectly honest, first off I'm very new to the CC. But more so, if you know how NY is...this state hates us 2nd amendment ppl and to be on a safe side I do my best to ask. Im sure in time I will be comfty not asking if I dont see a sign. But considering I just got issued my CC in a very tough county....I don't want to give them a reason to make an example(even if I'm acting within the legal rights)

As an ex-NYer and still having friends there here is one piece of good news. Since permits are so hard to get restrictions are very few. Enjoy!

You hand gun is Covered, no one will know you have.. You don't need to ask permission. If a buiness finds the need to put up a sign banning weapons from their establishment, don' patronize their buisness. You said you live in NYS, you need to get vocal to fight for your 2A rights. Get your friends vocal too, take back your state government.
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Most businesses, ESPECIALLY in states like New York probably aren't thinking about concealed firearms in their businesses. The problem with asking businesses about guns is now they start thinking about it. The situation may very well go from "Don't ask, don't tell, don't care" to "Well.... no we don't want firearms here." I understand being new to carrying a gun, we were all there at one time. I know that I felt like everyone must know about my gun.

Now that I open carry 99% of the time.... almost nobody notices anyway.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by dojoman View Post
    I would still check with your local branch, then again that's to your choice.
    Never ASK to exercise a right. Even if there is a sign SO WHAT? Unless signs carry weight of law (which most of the time they don't) carry anyways. Any person that is more concerned with making a company "mad" at them than protecting themselves has a screw loose!

10. Hello Ruby Tuesday's!

Sorry for the pun, I just couldn't resist.

Seriously that is good to hear, I will be visiting them again soon.

11. That's true, why ask. Well after a week of being able to carry and not gettin shot by PD because of TV controled sheeple, I should be good. Each day I gain more confidence. Kinda like riding a bike for the first time ha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast