Finding a good Criminal Attorney - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finding a good Criminal Attorney

Not sure where you are, but I have Texas Law Shield. http://www.uslawshield.com/texas/
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. -- Ronald Reagan

3. Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    That is absolutely preposterous and wrong. All criminal lawyers are familiar with affirmative defenses, of which SD is but one. Not all criminal defense attorneys are created equal; the trick is getting an experienced, savvy attorney, and I'd go for one who does only crim law, not crim law in addition to a long menu of other things. The advice about asking about SD experience is, however, good.
    I agree with you that all Criminal attorney know very well about the defenses.For one attorney you can't conclude all in it. So think before you say and before choosing you must ask them about their work experience in handling cases and in how many cases they have got success.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.

Ronald Reagan

A done deal.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12