Colorado Sheriff well stated video on gun control laws
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colorado Sheriff well stated video on gun control laws

1. Colorado Sheriff well stated video on gun control laws

Long video but worth watching.

Well said. Very well said.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

I hope they have a large circle of same minded friends.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I hope this video goes viral!!!!!!!
    I've copied and sent this to all the politicians in Connecticut

6. I totally agree with everything the he said!

Sent from my LGL86C using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I hope they have a large circle of same minded friends.
    55 of 64 Colorado Sheriffs are working on getting rid of the magazine ban. A few of the rural schools have had teachers armed.

I actually live in that Sheriff's county. He hasn't gotten to arm the teachers yet, but he's parked mobile deputies outside of all our schools, and started a program where high school (maybe middle school too now) students can text in to notify them of any suspicious behavior.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

This guy has the best opinion on this subject that I have heard any elected official have.
    Is he planning on running for Gov?
    "Those that like this sort of thing, will find this the sort of thing they like"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk A. Headrick View Post
    This guy has the best opinion on this subject that I have heard any elected official have.
    Is he planning on running for Gov?
    Not that I know of... But I think people are trying to convince the sheriff who started the "Repeal the Magazine Ban" to run. He's in a neighbor county that's quite a bit larger, and I'd be happy to vote for him if he does. At this point, I think I'd vote for almost anyone who isn't our current Gov!
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    Not that I know of... But I think people are trying to convince the sheriff who started the "Repeal the Magazine Ban" to run. He's in a neighbor county that's quite a bit larger, and I'd be happy to vote for him if he does. At this point, I think I'd vote for almost anyone who isn't our current Gov!
    If you're talking about John Cooke, he's running for Senate and has my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by go boom View Post
    If you're talking about John Cooke, he's running for Senate and has my vote.
    No, Terry Maketa. I followed him during the Black Forrest Fire (we were pretty close to it), and half the posts on his page not related to the fire were people trying to get him to run for mayor. lol
    Modern Whig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast