Finally got a reply from the POS in office. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally got a reply from the POS in office.

Shortly after the election in 2008 I sent a letter to the newly elected Barak Obama and told him his services were not needed and for him to clean out his desk and seek employment elsewhere.

I did not get a response to my letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Ya Get what you vote for. I am just glad to hear so many Americans that did vote for him want their vote back. To Late, you have to do the research before you vote not just watch commercials and liberal News then vote.
    Oh My Goodness.
    What about those of us that did not vote for him either time? You'd have thought that the people that voted for him first time would have known better than to vote for him a second time.
    Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

We should get tougher on those who buy guns with the purpose of selling them to criminals, and we should impose serious punishments on anyone who helps them do this.
    And how is making background checks apply to every FTF sale going to help? There's already a law against selling guns to prohibited persons. It's not working. How will more law change things? What part of "criminals don't obey the law" don't they understand in Disneyland on the Potomac? Is the DEA distributing all the confiscated drugs in the Capitol and at 1600 Penn. Ave?
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

5. Finally got a reply from the POS in office.

Love how they want gives schools more money for more resource officers when at least in Illinois they can't get money already owed too them. All talk and grand standing is getting old. Need set limit how long they be I office and make some real changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    What about those of us that did not vote for him either time? You'd have thought that the people that voted for him first time would have known better than to vote for him a second time.
    Yes, I thought the same! But what REALLY gets me is the ones STILL driving around with obummer stickers on their car from 2008 and 2012!!

Each time I see one I say, "Thanks a lot, a$$ho**!!"

I feel they are proud of the fact that they are stupid!!!

How do we protect our kids from the politicians?
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    Just reading it makes me want to smash my laptop into a million pieces... They wrote this with the assumption that anyone reading it is stupid and wont see through their lies.... Makes me furious.

Well that's silly (getting angry and smashing your laptop), as you #1 the POS never saw you thoughts, #2 he could care less how you feel, #3 your response is a form letter sent after a quick scan of your letters topic by some low level clerk, that would eat Obama's feces if it was offered.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    How do we protect our kids from the politicians?
    Bingo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12