Serious Texas Bar-B-Q

Thread: Serious Texas Bar-B-Q

Serious Texas Bar-B-Q

Played tourist this weekend as we try to get out and see the sites in our new home State, NM. Went up to the Aztec ruins and stumbled upon Serious Texas BBQ( Serious Texas Bar-B-Q &reg). Actually saw it on the way up in Bloomfield, just outside of Farmington, and decided on the way back to stop for lunch. Dam good brisket sandwiches. Served dry and you add sauce as you please.
    As we were walking into this establishment, I notice a pistol sign at the main door. Sheet, can't believe this! Upon further inspection the sign it speaks for itself. I thanked the manager and asked him to please relay to the owner my appreciation for being PRO 2nd Amendment.
    -
    Serious Texas Bar-B-Q-imag0201-2-.jpg
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I hope all their locations are similarly posted. Just might have to stop at the Loveland CO store on my next trip to Denver.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

If not SD I would send a msg to corporate. Although I'm sure they're a franchise.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)