Colt filing bankruptcy
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Colt filing bankruptcy

  1. #1
    ezkl2230 Guest

    Colt filing bankruptcy

    No surprise here, filing for chapter 11 protection. There is reportedly already a firm ready to buy all of Colt's assets and keep them running out of Hartford.
    Colt Defense files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection

  2.   
  3. Hopefully the new owners will bring in competent management.

  4. #3
    Lots of chatter on Twitter and FaceBook too about this.
    All the gun control douches are peeing their pants hoping it's true and that Colt will perish...
    Colt filing bankruptcy-imageuploadedbytapatalk1434408100.345252.jpg

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    No surprise here, filing for chapter 11 protection. There is reportedly already a firm ready to buy all of Colt's assets and keep them running out of Hartford.
    Colt Defense files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
    I hope this means the price of their 1911s will drop.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    I hope this means the price of their 1911s will drop.

    They need more money, not less. so, what do you think?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    They need more money, not less. so, what do you think?
    There comes a point when they'll have to cut the per-unit price and make profit by volume. I'm not in the $1,000 handgun market so if they want any of my money they'll have to dip down into my price point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast