“Muslim-free zone”
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: “Muslim-free zone”

Blog Entries

“Muslim-free zone”

A Florida gun store operator has banned Muslims from his establishment, arguing that he has a right to deny service to anyone he considers a threat. Andy Hallinan made his decision after the shootings at military installations in Chattanooga, Tenn., last week.
    Florida Gun Supply of Inverness, Fla., was declared a “Muslim-free zone” in a video Hallinan posted online over the weekend.
    In response, President Barack Obama’s Department of Justice announced that it would launch a civil rights investigation into Hallinan’s establishment.
    That’s the Obama administration: a radical Islamic extremist kills five American servicemen and the Pentagon suggests that recruiting offices keep their window blinds closed from now on. But if there’s even a hint than a Muslim could possibly see his civil rights violated at some indeterminate point in the future, Katie bar the door.
    “I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community, and so effective immediately, I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply as a Muslim-free zone,” Hallinan announced in a video posted to Facebook. “I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”
    The video had been viewed about 35,000 times by Tuesday morning and doubled that number over the next few hours as news got around.
    “I’m not going to be asking every person who walks in what their religious background is. That’s not my business,” Hallinan told WFLA (H/T BizPac Review). “But I do have the right to deny firearms and training to anyone I deem as a threat.”
    Post Continues on conservativetribune.com

Read more at Obama Gets Revenge on Gun Owner for Refusing To Serve Muslims
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Should Muslims hide their religion and shop there anyways?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Should Muslims hide their religion and shop there anyways?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app
    Not to worry, the DOJ will be there to insure that they are not discriminated against. Screw the American people, put a target on our backs. Before anyone says they have the right to buy a gun, don't forget, their "religion" says that we infidels are to be killed. That being the case, why should we sell them the means to do away with us? Oh yeah, that wouldn't be politically correct!

It's really easier and less legally painful to just keep a couple pot belly pigs in the store as pets.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    It's really easier and less legally painful to just keep a couple pot belly pigs in the store as pets.
    They could always offer a free pound of bacon with the sale of any item, too.
    Highly recommended reading:
    QUANTITATIVE AMMUNITION SELECTION

Quote Originally Posted by schadenfreude View Post
    They could always offer a free pound of bacon with the sale of any item, too.
    Throw in a bikini clad female to hang out and with the free bacon and mostly naked woman there will be plenty of customers, none of them Muslim.

I find myself in a Muslim free zone at least once a week.

They are actually all over the country, with a large number in the southeastern states.... and the majority of them serve some really sweet, tender, juicy smoked pig. The question is do you like vinegar or tomato based sauce.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I find myself in a Muslim free zone at least once a week.

They are actually all over the country, with a large number in the southeastern states.... and the majority of them serve some really sweet, tender, juicy smoked pig. The question is do you like vinegar or tomato based sauce.
    Tomato based.

Paul

10. How about a woman in a bacon clad bakini

Sent from my P902/A900 using Tapatalk

11. Yummy and you wouldn't be bothered with any 'undesirables'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast