WTS For Sale/Missouri: HP CF380, Kel Tec PF-9 and P3AT

Thread: For Sale/Missouri: HP CF380, Kel Tec PF-9 and P3AT

1. For Sale/Missouri: HP CF380, Kel Tec PF-9 and P3AT

Kel Tec PF-9
    Blued finish, NIB, $320, with three extra magazines with grip extensions.

Hi Point CF-380
    Blued finish, NIB, $150, with one extra magazine.

Kel Tec P3AT
    Blued finish, gently used (no more than 50 rounds fired), $400. Includes three extra magazines with grip extensions, Galco pocket holster and mounted Crimson Trace laser.

Each sale MUST go through your local FFL and will come from my FFL. Payment must be by USPS money order or Western Union or cash if face-to-face. Shipping $20 extra if out of market (insurance included). Send PM to start sale, including name of your FFL; full seller id available.

3. p3at

Do you still have your p3at? If so, I am interested. Please contact me at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriShooter View Post
    Kel Tec PF-9
    Blued finish, NIB, $320, with three extra magazines with grip extensions.

Hi Point CF-380
    Blued finish, NIB, $150, with one extra magazine.

Kel Tec P3AT
    Blued finish, gently used (no more than 50 rounds fired), $400. Includes three extra magazines with grip extensions, Galco pocket holster and mounted Crimson Trace laser.

Each sale MUST go through your local FFL and will come from my FFL. Payment must be by USPS money order or Western Union or cash if face-to-face. Shipping $20 extra if out of market (insurance included). Send PM to start sale, including name of your FFL; full seller id available.

please let me know if you still have the Kel Tec P3AT contact [email protected]