WTS Crimson Trace G26/27/28/33/39 USED

Thread: Crimson Trace G26/27/28/33/39 USED

1. Crimson Trace G26/27/28/33/39 USED

Asking $105 shipped.

Good condition, but the previous owner was instructed *by crimson trace* to put clear nail polish over the pin hole while he was awaiting a textured replacement pin.

Will post pics ASAP
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Waiting on pics...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

4. Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I'm guessing that the textured pin was replaced. If so I'll take it. You have PM..
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

6. Sold!
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Are you back? Please check you PM's

8. Just back - You have a PM in your box awaiting.

hey the laser still for sale

No, it's been sold. I have it on my G33.