WTB Wtb 9mm conversion barrel for glock 27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtb 9mm conversion barrel for glock 27

1. Wtb 9mm conversion barrel for glock 27

I want to buy a 9mm conversion barrel for my Glock 27. If anybody has one forsale please let me know.
    Thanks, Brandon

3. Barrel

Anybody have one for sale ????

5. barrel

thanks john id really like to buy a used one if i could.

I just got a Lone Wolf extended ported conversion one, (Yes people told me not to go extended ported for every day carry, but I want to, so there)
    along with the 9mm extractor LCI (loaded chamber indicator)
    and the 9mm spring loaded bearing LCI
    and the 9mm trigger housing w/ejector
    and the internal guide rod laser.

Midway had the parts.

Because it's going to me my new every day carry and I didn't want to get popped in the head with ejected casings any more.
    Downside is if I want to swap back to .40, I'll need to change the ejector.extractor and spring thingy back, instead of just the barrel, but I have more 9mm than .40 ammo, and can reacquire a target faster with 9mm recoil

Good luck finding a used one, I'll post here again if I run across one for you.
    ---------------

You might check Lone wolf 9mm conversion barrel (fits either a Glock 27 or 33) ~250 rnd count, $75
    http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu.../8-Classifieds
    I'm seeing on Google a post about Dec 30, but I'm not a member there.

I have a one of those for my G22. Runs very well. No problems so far. Can switch between .40 and 9mm in about 20 seconds. No problems with feeding or ejecting. Paid about 120.00 with shipping. The edges on the barrel were sharp but 60 minutes in the tumbler made everything nice and smooth.

8. Thanks RPB yea i have the threaded lone wolf barrel and the compensator for my 27 and i couldnt tell where it made a difference so i sold it this is my wifes gun she doesnt like the 40 so she wants to go to a 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by brh87 View Post
    Thanks RPB yea i have the threaded lone wolf barrel and the compensator for my 27 and i couldnt tell where it made a difference so i sold it this is my wifes gun she doesnt like the 40 so she wants to go to a 9mm.
    That's why I turned my 27 into a 26 too.

I like 40 ok in the bigger guns, but prefer 9mm in my smaller ones.
    The Ejector is curved on the 26, so it ejects out to the side more, and not into my head, like the 27's does with 9mm ... the extractor and spring loaded bearing I got for a 26 I put in the 27 too.

I like the extended barrel, and ported has pros and cons, reducing muzzle rise, but increasing upward flash a bit at low light times. I'd might get extended, but non-ported, if I was doing it over, but I still like the ported.

10. G27

Yea man that 27 kicks like crazy. The 26 doesnt kick that bad does it ? thats what we really want but im looking i would like to trade my 27 for a 26 if i dont get a barrel.

11. Quote Originally Posted by brh87 View Post
    Yea man that 27 kicks like crazy. The 26 doesnt kick that bad does it ? thats what we really want but im looking i would like to trade my 27 for a 26 if i dont get a barrel.
    All 40 cal will kick more than the same gun in 9mm kicks because the gun is the same weight, but the 40 cal bullet is heavier and more powder charge than a 9mm .... this holds true for Glock 26/27 Kahr CW9/CW40 and any others. So yes, a 26 kicks less than a 27 and a 27 converted into a 26 kicks less. Lighter bullet weights that are not +P in any given caliber will generally kick less than heavier bullets too..... That's why a person may "shoot best" using 115 grain 9mm, even if they carry 124 or 147 grain +P, but also practice with what you carry. In lighter weight guns, I use lighter weight bullets, Heavier guns I can use heavier bullets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast