WTS Essex Frame 1911-A1, Custom Build, Nice!

Thread: Essex Frame 1911-A1, Custom Build, Nice!

Essex Frame 1911-A1, Custom Build, Nice!

For sale is one full size 1911-A1, 5". Stainless slide and other components. Custom build, though I cannot say by who because I do not know. I picked this up from a friend's shop a while back and it is one very nice shooter. Components are mil-spec and the slide has no markings to origin. Fit and finish is excellent.

This 1911 was originally built with Weaver mounts on the slide, but I had white dot sights milled and fitted professionally. The mount holes were filled in with stainless screws. The weapon was checked by my gunsmith and is in excellent working condition. Two clips are included.

Pachmayr custom wood/rubber grips were added by me and will be included.

Pictures available on request. I am an FFL so shipping to another is no issue. Shipping will be at actual low cost through the USPS, no gouging. FTF also gladly available, shop is in Butler County, PA. PICS fee for FTF is only $5! Pa. residents only for FTF by law.

$500 firm. No trades preferred, but might entertain a partial trade for a .22 target pistol. I have the book so any trade can be assessed at current value.

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

****bump****

Quote Originally Posted by WJN Firearms View Post
    ****bump****
    Bump? Did I miss something?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Bump? Did I miss something?
    He just bumped his thread back to the top of the list.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Correct, RH. Sorry if I did something out of the norm here. I'm used to how it works on another board.

Quote Originally Posted by WJN Firearms View Post
    Correct, RH. Sorry if I did something out of the norm here. I'm used to how it works on another board.
    This is my first board mostly cuz I did not have the time to spend. But I saw a link to a board on a post here that had, 5800 members on line, 1.5 meg posts and 37000 members, Maybe that would make sense on a community that big.
    Semper Fi

8. Hi,
    Do you still ahve the 1911? I have a very nice Ruger Mark I 6 7/8 that I'd be willing to trade! D.

Thanks, but I already found a .22 target pistol. Also, I'm awaiting a check on the 1911.