WTS WTS: Online Ammunition Company. Professional Website, In stock Inventory, support!!!

Thread: WTS: Online Ammunition Company. Professional Website, In stock Inventory, support!!!

1. WTS: Online Ammunition Company. Professional Website, In stock Inventory, support!!!

Hey Everybody!

I'm writing to you today to let you know that I'm regrettably selling my business. We are an online ammunition retailer that sells to both Law Enforcement and Civilians to people all over the United States. We are located in California and recently a Bill "AB962" passed in the California legislature. It says that you can't sell ammunition over the internet and it limits how much ammunition you can sell in the state of California to 1 box a month. This law takes effect in Feb 2011, so in preparation of this I'm selling the company and all of it's assets.

Some quick points: 1) We are profitable 2) We have established ourselves with several keywords. 3) You will get all assets in the sale including our professionally made website, domain name, hosting, inventory, etc. 4) We have customer all over the United States and a significant portion of traffic is organic. 5) The profit margin on our top 2 selling products are the 71% and the 52%. 6) Since inception the site has had 22,362 Visits, 81,889 Page Views.

All offers will be considered.

Please send me an email through our website to have your email added to the Google Analytics website stats. The site can be used for redirects or a subsidiary of the new owner's company. Please send me an email with any questions/concerns. Thanks

-AmmoSphere

Email: [email protected]

Emailed you. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

4. Hey Luke!

I hope I responded, if I haven't please send it again. I'm getting lost in all of the emails.

5. Luke did I answer your email?

6. New Inventory Statement Uploaded.