WTS/WTT Galco concealable belt holster P2000SK Lefty $65 shipped

Thread: Galco concealable belt holster P2000SK Lefty $65 shipped

Galco concealable belt holster P2000SK Lefty $65 shipped

As the title says, I have a Galco concealable belt holster (p/n: CON455B) in black leather. It is made for the P2000SK. The holster has never been used, I dont' even think I ever put the gun in it. Ended up selling the gun after 100 rounds and no longer need the holster. I don't think I have the orignal packaging anymore. Paid $80 plus shipping about a year ago. May be interested in a trade for a lefty glock holster or other glock item(s). Feel free to respond in here, but you'll get a much more reliable response by PMing or emailing me. Thanks.

Sean

Attachment 466

Attachment 467
    Never had to use my gun, never want to use my gun, will not hesitate to use my gun.

To bad it is not right handed I might have been interested.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

yeah, i figured as much...downside of being a lefty, but maybe someone will show up :)

on a side note, man those pictures are big
    Never had to use my gun, never want to use my gun, will not hesitate to use my gun.

Cool

Howdy

What make is a P2000SK??? I don't have one but I'm trying to figure out if it will fit something I have (or will be getting ), and what's your lowest price???

As I said I don't need it but if it is the right price and I may be able to us it someday I may buy it.

See Ya

David
    "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

6. If this holster is still for sale, I'll take it. Please PM or email me with how you'd like to be paid. Thanks!

Specialized