WTB Yugo M57 pistol magazine

Thread: Yugo M57 pistol magazine

Yugo M57 pistol magazine

I want to buy some magazines for a Yugo M57 'Tokarev' type pistol. These mags hold 9 rounds and are a bit longer than TT33 magazines -- I cannot use TT33 mags.
    I've searched the web and they are very hard to find. Here's a picture I found comparing standard Tokarev mags to the Yugo mag:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I wish you luck. From what I've read they're none available anywhere. Hopefully they will start showing up since they just put the M57 on the C&R list.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

4. Good luck! I've been looking for about a year. I've seen a few on Gun Broker but they were too much for me.
    Recently found a post on another board about using modified CZ52 magazines in the Yugo. Haven't tried it yet but since they are both 7.62x25 and then CZ has a heel release: Supposedly you can just cut the slot for for the magazine release and trim the follower to allow an extra round.
    Plan to pick up a few at the next gun show and give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by stove View Post
    Good luck! I've been looking for about a year. I've seen a few on Gun Broker but they were too much for me.
    Recently found a post on another board about using modified CZ52 magazines in the Yugo. Haven't tried it yet but since they are both 7.62x25 and then CZ has a heel release: Supposedly you can just cut the slot for for the magazine release and trim the follower to allow an extra round.
    Plan to pick up a few at the next gun show and give it a try.
    I'm thinking about giving that a try too. If you do it please post a thread about your results.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

6. You bet, I will post if you don't beat me to it.
    I'm out of town during the next local fun show (sons graduating from OCS), but I've been keeping an eye out for CZ52 magazines. First one I find gets it!

I'll give this a little bump with the request that should you see one (or more) of these to please let me know.

TIA

8. gjn1839

YUGO M57 PISTOL MAGAZINES 9 RD TYPE:

You can buy them from CUSTOM CLASSIC SPORTING ARMS for $33.00 ea.

I just got 4 ea.

Thanks, V/R

Vietnam Combat Veteran
    USMC Retired

9. gjn1839-YUGO M57 PISTOL MAGAZINES

US made Yugoslavian M57 Tokarev 9-Round Magazines. With the surplus version almost impossible to find, we made our own version using an original, surplus magazine as the model. Carefully evaluated and approved at each stage of development, these magazines meet the high standard of quality customers have come to expect from CCSA. There is no longer a limit to the number of magazines per order.

To order if paying with a USPS money order, certified check, or personal/company check , please send an email with your name, shipping address and the quantity desired to [email protected] so we can match your payment with your order.
    Send payment to:
    Custom Classic Sporting Arms
    PO Box 427
    Newfoundland, PA 18445-0427

Thanks, V/R

Vietnam Combat Veteran
    USMC Retired

10. Yugo m57 pistol magazines

I just want to if the persons trying to buy title magazines read my notes.