WTT Glock 26 for Glock 19 in FL

Thread: Glock 26 for Glock 19 in FL

Glock 26 for Glock 19 in FL

I have a Gen 3 Glock 26 that I want to trade for a Glock 19. It's only like two or three months old. I have only fired it once and I put 20 rounds thru it. I put mag extension on both mags. The only reason I want to trade is because I have tried to get used to the grip but I can't. The G19 feels a lot better to me than my G26. The gun is in very good condition and I take very good care of it. I'm looking to trade for a Gen 3 G19 only. I'm trading a new gun so I expect the same in return. I'll even throw in a Dom Hugh (I think that's how you spell it) Holster.

I might be willing to sell also but only for the right price.

I will only do this trade or sale in the state of Florida. If you are out of state contact me and see if we can figure something out.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie07 View Post
    I have a Gen 3 Glock 26 that I want to trade for a Glock 19. It's only like two or three months old. I have only fired it once and I put 20 rounds thru it. I put mag extension on both mags. The only reason I want to trade is because I have tried to get used to the grip but I can't. The G19 feels a lot better to me than my G26. The gun is in very good condition and I take very good care of it. I'm looking to trade for a Gen 3 G19 only. I'm trading a new gun so I expect the same in return.

I might be willing to sell also but only for the right price.

I will only do this trade or sale in the state of Florida. If you are out of state contact me and see if we can figure something out.
    If you could keep both would be nice, I have a G-27, 36 and a 21, for conncealed carry it hard to beat the 27, the grip does take a little getting used to, but if you leave it with the factory mag, it does cover up good, for when I where heavyer close the 21 fits ISOB fairly well and the 36 is kind of in between, its about the same size as the 19, but shoots a 45 instead of the 9mm, not that theres anything wrong with the 9mm, but for close range stopping power its hard to beat the 45

Well, this is my off duty weapon and I get ammo thru my job since we use 9mm. I would love to just buy a 19 and call it a day but times are a lil tough right now if you know what I mean.

Ttt

Doesn't anyone want to trade??

FREDDIE07 Glock 26 If you still have it and want to sell the 26 I'm interested. Make contact by my e-mail: [email protected] Thanks,Bob

8. trade 26 for 19

Have you had any takers? I have a model 19 that I've put about 400 rounds through. Works great. I got it this time last year and have cleaned after every use. It is in excellent condition, but not as easy to conceal as a 26. If yours has a pink extender, I'm interested.

You have what I am Looking for and I have 2 of what you are interested. New to this site, so lead me so that we may make things work to a mutual advantage.

Ft. Lauderdale,FL
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You have what I am Looking for and I have 2 of what you are interested. New to this site, so lead me so that we may make things work to a mutual advantage.

Ft. Lauderdale,FL
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post