WTS/WTT Winchester 94-30-30

Thread: Winchester 94-30-30

1. Winchester 94-30-30

I have a very nice never fired Winchester 94-30-30 repeater rifle that I inherited from my grandfather. I have looked this item up online and brand new it would sell for $1459 on the Winchester website. I have no real need for this rifle, and I am looking to sell or trade it. Make an offer if interested email me at [email protected]

damn was hoping u said u had the carbine... i got a winchester 94 rifle 30-30 from my father but he sold the carbine along time ago...

what year was it made? Serial Number Data
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

4. According to the serial number link you posted Hatchet it was made in 1966. I inherited this rifle from my grandfather, and he purchased in the year he passed away in 2007. I may be mistaken about its value as I checked it our in the Winchester website again and no models are listed there except for the 2010 models, or else I am mistaken about the year it was made. Serial # is 2916086. I was thinking about getting it appraised soon, but maybe someone on this forum could help me out with an estimate of its true bluebook value. Still, it is a very nice and it is in excellent condition, not a scratch on it and it has always been kept in a rifle bag.

@ 100% condition it is worth $425 if it is a standard model.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

pre-64 are the ones that are worth alot of money... after 64 the design was changed to make it cheaper to produce... do u have any pics of it? is it smooth or octagon barrel?
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).