WTS New Custom Leather Holster combo for G17/22 in AZ

Thread: New Custom Leather Holster combo for G17/22 in AZ

New Custom Leather Holster combo for G17/22 in AZ

$75 for holster and pouch.

Had it made but never used it. Paid over $125.

Sell for $75

I will accept personal check and mail to US address.

I neglected to mention...this is a HORSEHIDE rig.

Nice! I'd buy it if I had the scratch. An interesting note to anyone who's looking: based on one that I have, I can testify that Glock holsters fit 1911's almost perfectly! This one looks like it'd fit a 4" 1911 nicely...that's what I'd want it for.

Good luck on the sale.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32į & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

I had this one made of horsehide...the cowhide holster I have been using...same maker, same design, is just "my holster"....I had the new one made on a whim...it collects dust.

Thanks for the kind words.

I'd take a best offer on this too.

6. Buyer beware!!

buyer beware. This individual bilked 6 members on another forum out of 200 bucks claiming to be a holster maker and then dragged it on for a year and never sent back the money or the product. This individual lied about being wheelchair bound and a sob story to get members to buy him 300 dollars worth of batteries. This individual is a liar who claims he is retired LEO on here but he gave THIS story to us.

Act of total kindness
    Okay all...short back story on the life of ME.

Became a cop, was recruited to DEA...spent a total of 12 years wearing a badge. 10 years ago while working interdiction missions in Panama, the chopper aboard which I was riding took ground fire (they call that having a training accident) and crashed. Both legs were shattered, thereby ending my LE career.

Fast forward 6 years. I am doing "okay" physically. Everything works for the most part. Other than general pain in the legs, nothing really stops me, I ride my Harley, hunt, fish, shoot, live a pretty good life. I own 3 taxi cabs under the YELLOW CAB banner, business is good, making good money. I have a wife, a new baby girl...actually living fat, and happy.

Then in Nv 2004, I get Guillian Barre Syndrome...it strikes MAYBE 1 in 100,000 people a year, and ravages one's peripheral nervous system. It completely paralyzed me. No walking, no control of my hands, nada. Also with 115,000 in medical bills, and me no longer able to work...we were financially devastaed for a couple of years. Fortuneately, it can and was sucessfully treated, and now I can walk again (albeit for only a minute or two). Mainly, I walk around my home, or in familiar surroundings, but if I go anywhere....my wheelchair goes with me.

If I am at one of the big box stores, or a grocery store, I need one of their motorcarts to shop, because it is a ***** to try to operate a manual wheelchair AND a shopping cart. I am still too much of a prideful ******* to consider asking some teenage bagger to help me shop. If they don't have one, or if, like WalMart, they are not charged...I wait in the Tahoe while the wife shops.

Anyway...I have been fighting with my insurance company to purchase me a power scooter.

Friday, my neighbor Alan and his wife Pam (both LDS in their late sixties) GIVE me with no strings attached a $6,000 heavy duty PRIDE MOBILITY scooter with 4 wheels, extended range everything, and ultra heavy duty suspension. It is actually the model that is used for rough terrain and hiking trails etc...

They just GAVE it to me. Would take no offer of money, or anything. Pam simply said she had it in storage, and never used it, so she saw how much trouble I had with my wheelchair sometimes, and just figured I could use it more than she.

People.... this ******* blew my mind.

All I need to do is order a $300.00 set of batteries when I come up with the extra money (daughter's birthday busted me this month), and I am off and rolling.

This is giving me back a part of my life I have been missing for almost 4 years.

I know this is probably not the place to share this...but ****...wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_F View Post
    buyer beware. This individual bilked 6 members on another forum out of 200 bucks claiming to be a holster maker and then dragged it on for a year and never sent back the money or the product. This individual lied about being wheelchair bound and a sob story to get members to buy him 300 dollars worth of batteries. This individual is a liar who claims he is retired LEO on here but he gave THIS story to us.
    I fail to see how this story is linked to this forum member on this forum? More proof would be needed before you go around saying IT'S THIS MEMBER!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Sean F, can you please provide me the source of that quote?

I find it odd that someone would just randomly pull a $6000 motorscooter out of storage and say, here take it. I can't see myself just keeping something that big and expensive around if I did not have a use for it, especially since it would probably be pretty easy to sell through craig's list or ebay or other channels.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Sean F, can you please provide me the source of that quote?

I find it odd that someone would just randomly pull a $6000 motorscooter out of storage and say, here take it. I can't see myself just keeping something that big and expensive around if I did not have a use for it, especially since it would probably be pretty easy to sell through craig's list or ebay or other channels.
    That's what I'm waiting for myself. If it's true and it is this member Hey great you exposed a scam artist! If not it's not this member and he says it is then you have just harmed his reputation for no reason.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    That's what I'm waiting for myself. If it's true and it is this member Hey great you exposed a scam artist! If not it's not this member and he says it is then you have just harmed his reputation for no reason.
    I guarantee 100% that this is the member. I will provide anyone details via PM. I am not into posting other peoples personal info on open forums regardless of their lack of integrity.

11. if a mod PM's me I will provide the info I posted here:

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/firea...tml#post167816