WTB opinion about the berretta 90two

Thread: opinion about the berretta 90two

opinion about the berretta 90two

im thinking about buying the 90two and was wondering if anyone had any opinions about the handgun and whats the best configuration would you suggest
    the only thing war determines is not who won or is right but in the end it determines who is left

I don't. But after reading about the 92, if I ever buy another hand gun, that will be the one. I wasn't aware of the 90two, but it's intriguing. Thanks for the tip, worth investigating. Beretta 90two - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and now that you brought it up Im interested in hearing YOUR thoughts. Don't mean to hijack your thread, but these are both really cool pieces.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

If I am reading the thread title correctly, you are wanting to buy (WTB) my opinion on the 90two? I am more than willing to sell that to you, but I'll need the money up front.

a couple of things.

Are you going to be carrying the Beretta 90two for conceal carry. If so have you tried to conceal it and carry it for a complete day.

the gun is a really good gun, but it is a heavy one, it is also long and the bulk is hard to conceal.

if it is a home defense or a car gun, range gun. it will serve you well.

Well, I have Taurus' copy of the 92, and assuming the inner workings are still similar between all the different 92 and 90two weapons, you'll not be going wrong :)

They are kinda heavy, but at the same time, that helps make them nice to shoot (very manageable recoil)

I liked how the 90two was available in the 9x21 and .40 as well.
    Taurus PT92
    17+1 9mm

opinion on the berretta 90two

when i was in the army i carried the 92 the military version and it was on my side on my hip all the time and i haven't personally had the chance to get a hands on experience with the hand gun but i would love to that's why i asked what everyone else thought of it before i went out and thought about buying the handgun
    the only thing war determines is not who won or is right but in the end it determines who is left

Beretta Opinion

I have yet to handle the 90-Two, but from what I have read it is an updated 92. I have owned a 92FS since before the Brady Bill. First day at the range I ran 1000 rounds through it, no hiccups no burps. It is the same today as it was then plus an action job. 100% reliable and accurate. After approximately 10,000 rounds, still no issues. As a carry weapon it is not my favorite but I have.